Rick and Morty

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
"Hey, maybe we should flash back 3 weeks, when you were alive!"

Lol...Morty going full purge mode was hilarious, especially given how disturbed Rick got

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Loved that Tony! Toni! Tone! started playing everytime they started purging. Couldnt have picked a better song

Caliane

Loved that Tony! Toni! Tone! started playing everytime they started purging. Couldnt have picked a better song
yeah. esp as you realize when they enter the building, its actually playing in scene, not soundtrack.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
I don't know why, but the tone of the TV commercial episodes just kills me. It's like every commercial script is being read by voice actors who are right on the verge of cracking up and ruining the whole take, but they never quite lose it, and manage to finish the bit. You can just hear it in the tone of their voices. Thoroughly enjoyed the episode in both seasons.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Homsar

Now that the season is almost over with I wonder why Roiland/Harmon kept saying this season was going to be a lot darker or depressing than season 1. I would almost say season 1 was darker

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
The only episodes that were remotely "dark" this season were "Mortynight Run" (Roy simulator, not caring which Jerry they get), and "Big Trouble in Little Sanchez" (Tiny Rick).

That being said though, the ending to "Auto Erotic Assimilation" basically gives the entire series a depressing overtone. I mean shit, that's probably one of the most depressing things I've ever seen on a showperiod.

Edit: Mr. Poopybutthole was fucked up too. But kind of hilarious.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
This was one of my favorite episodes. "you want me to cut to three weeks earlier, when you were alive?" Laughed my ass off.

Fedor

<Banned>
I don't know why, but the tone of the TV commercial episodes just kills me. It's like every commercial script is being read by voice actors who are right on the verge of cracking up and ruining the whole take, but they never quite lose it, and manage to finish the bit. You can just hear it in the tone of their voices. Thoroughly enjoyed the episode in both seasons.
It's all improv.

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
Last night's episode had me in stitches for sure. I love the absurdity of it all when they just go on the purge, it's great!

Why do they only make so few episodes of comic shows? Bet south park won't have more than 10 episodes either. At least bob's burgers is strong at like 23 episodes per season

iannis

Musty Nester
It would be easy to run Rick and Morty into the damn dirt. I'll take quality over quantity, tbh.

I'd have to go with S1 being stronger, although S2 has been quite entertaining as well. I don't know if they can top butter-bot. I really don't.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
It would be easy to run Rick and Morty into the damn dirt. I'll take quality over quantity, tbh.

I'd have to go with S1 being stronger, although S2 has been quite entertaining as well. I don't know if they can top butter-bot. I really don't.
I started tearing up just thinking about that skit. I fucking love that little bot.

Homsar

I enjoy SP, Bobs Burger and Archer but I think the writing on R&M easily ahead all of them right now. Even the first episode with the multiple dimensions seems like a pain in the ass to make.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
I think overall season 1 was better, but this season has definitely had its share of gems. The ending of Auto Erotic Assimilation was amazing. Plus, you had the video game "Roy", Mr. Poopy butt hole, the car protecting Summer, the last episode was genius. Yeah, it's been a great season of Rick and Morty.

Homsar

Every episode has been money besides get schwifty. I started watching clips and realized how many classic moments have happened this season. End of episode one where Rick sacrifices his his life for morty was great also. Maybe one day Meeseeks or Poopy butthole will show up again