RIP Araysar

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Anytime I see shit like that, I actively think the teacher hates the child. They cant just say theyre wrong, but they can sure af nitpick the fuck out of their paper. "Oh, no.. you say I didnt specify, but I did by putting the 6 at the end of the equation instead of at the beginning!" You could go to the Dean or something and have them be on your side, but now you're extremely fucked in future shit. Had a big black Chemistry teacher at VCU that was petty as fuck towards me. She gave me half credit for an answer, and the black guy Im friends with showed me his paper and his was 100% correct. I just went ahead and dropped the class instead of bitching - fuck that bitch.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Anytime I see shit like that, I actively think the teacher hates the child. They cant just say theyre wrong, but they can sure af nitpick the fuck out of their paper. "Oh, no.. you say I didnt specify, but I did by putting the 6 at the end of the equation instead of at the beginning!" You could go to the Dean or something and have them be on your side, but now you're extremely fucked in future shit. Had a big black Chemistry teacher at VCU that was petty as fuck towards me. She gave me half credit for an answer, and the black guy Im friends with showed me his paper and his was 100% correct. I just went ahead and dropped the class instead of bitching - fuck that bitch.
You try that shit now, you get a parental complaint and are asked to not do it. I never get it with my actual teaching, but I'm increasingly getting complaints from parents for pretty shit like homework and toilet breaks.

• 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
These hohol politicians sure love that foreign real estate

• 1Like

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
F-16 deliveries postponed for 6 more months.

Hohols are still trying to figure out how to fly them

• 1Double Worf

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Araysar Araysar what’s your analysis on this

angry gerald broflovski GIF by South Park

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Araysar Araysar what’s your analysis on this

you know how rustled someone is by the length of the reply. he literally wrote a 3000 word post crying about what happened in last 2 days while replacing his and his wife's name with "Doe".

i would just replied with "lmao, you gunna end up like Gawker"

• 1Truth!