RIP Araysar

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Yes. Now answer the question you black jerky gargling fake.

Damn Foler Foler there is a lot to unpack in that sentence.

Is it true that you gargle black African meat jerky? I think we all already know the answer to this one.

Also is it true that you are 1000% fake. I have known people who are fake before but never 1000% fake that is an accomplishment. How does one fake that hard.

Also is it true that you have absolutely zero chill, like none what so ever. Not even a little? How did you become so unchill. Did an African jigaboo spook damage you as a youth? I mean that explains a whole lot of things really. Dude I am sorry you had to go through that growing up must have been hard. It's ok Foldies, only two more weeks.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Wewkraine pics, post em

1649717365517.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Lmao trying to dox me and my squad. That’s fucked up bro that you’d do that so my boys still over there can get targeted.

so he posts his squad anyways

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Lmao Araysar Araysar your wife told me you had 5 black dudes blow their poz loads in your mouth this last weekend but your wife’s boyfriend is telling me 4. Which is it?

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
2 weeks earlier:

Easier than separating hohols from their dilators :trump:
Lmao bro I swipe my DICK on your wife’s face every other night. We gotta do it after we make sure your kids asleep… your wife is QUITE the SCREAMER!

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Lmao bro I swipe my DICK on your wife’s face every other night. We gotta do it after we make sure your kids asleep… your wife is QUITE the SCREAMER!

1649727576032.png

LMAO. All I do is shit on you.

All you do? Hide from me.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Lmao dude you fall for my 5d chess EVERY time and the only one who doesn’t see what a fool it makes out of you, is YOU :trump::trump::trump:

LMAO, I stroll in here once a day and tell you to open your mouth so I can shit into it.

You do, because youre a gud boi. The bait is taken every time.

Then you act like you didnt just get clowned AGAIN. :trump: :trump: :trump:

Watch, Ill do it again