RIP Araysar

Chris

Potato del Grande
Wow Araysar is pretty quiet right now.

Was looking forward to another discussion where he finishes with how the UK is an Islamic Terrorist filled dystopia.

Did something happen? Can't see politics forum to get any news.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Wow Araysar is pretty quiet right now.

Can't see politics forum to get any news.

brian regan what GIF

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
What do you want him to say? Russia Uber Alles? You got Russia confused with Ukraine.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Chris do you actually believe any of the shit you post? I know you are willing to see every Ukrainian dead for some weird nefarious purpose but goddamn.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Chris do you actually believe any of the shit you post? I know you are willing to see every Ukrainian dead for some weird nefarious purpose but goddamn.

he intentionally plays contrarian because he thinks it's funny even though the routine is so obvious and stale.

We are not alike at all.

He also claims he's on holiday at the moment but is still shit posting

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I would google it, but I just dont care enough. Im guessing Brits have something close to or resembling Easter and as a teacher, (how frightening), he has this time off.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I would google it, but I just dont care enough. Im guessing Brits have something close to or resembling Easter and as a teacher, (how frightening), he has this time off.

Yes it's Easter, I'm just baffled why he's shit posting whilst allegedly on holiday

Chris

Potato del Grande
Chris do you actually believe any of the shit you post?
It's wild to me that I'm a contrarian troll because I think Russia is underperforming in Ukraine and it's probably pointless anyway.

he intentionally plays contrarian because he thinks it's funny even though the routine is so obvious and stale.

We are not alike at all.

He also claims he's on holiday at the moment but is still shit posting
I'm on the P&O Azura at Mykonos for my Easter holidays and wedding anniversary you autustic sociopath.
17118917696193676303934058644016.jpg

It does'nt take a minute to post from my phone.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
It's wild to me that I'm a contrarian troll because I think Russia is underperforming in Ukraine and it's probably pointless anyway.

I'm on the P&O Azura at Mykonos for my Easter holidays and wedding anniversary you autustic sociopath.
View attachment 522324

It does'nt take a minute to post from my phone.

go eat some shellfish, you crustacean

Chris

Potato del Grande
Ah you'll figure it out eventually, maybe it will take you another few years though
You have to vague post if you got nothing, personally I'd admit I was wrong or post in detail why I'm right.

At least you are brave enough to speak up now after ignoring the Russian Muslims killing 100s of people.