RIP Araysar

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
You have to vague post if you got nothing,

EVerything has already been explained to you.

personally I'd admit I was wrong

no you wouldnt

scooping oil from the ground
missiles are crutches
steam powered aircraft carriers,

list goes on forever

At least you are brave enough to speak up now after ignoring the Russian Muslims killing 100s of people.

Russian muslims killed 100s of people?

Chris

Potato del Grande
I never got the oil one, it literally comes out of the ground, people would "strike oil". Obviously nowadays the deposits are harder to reach and need ever increasing amounts of equipment to get to.

But the other stuff is misunderstanding I explained (coal powered carrier) and you are conveniently ignoring, or disagreements (Russia can only challenge Ukraine because if it's missiles since it apparently has a shit army).

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I never got the oil one, it literally comes out of the ground, people would "strike oil". Obviously nowadays the deposits are harder to reach and need ever increasing amounts of equipment to get to.

But the other stuff is misunderstanding I explained (coal powered carrier) and you are conveniently ignoring, or disagreements (Russia can only challenge Ukraine because if it's missiles since it apparently has a shit army).

personally I'd admit I was wrong

Chris

Potato del Grande
Yeah Muslims only killed ~140 Russians this time not hundreds, I was wrong to post "hundreds".

Hopefully Russia's diverse Muslim population does better next time and makes it to "hundreds".

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Yeah Muslims only killed ~140 Russians this time not hundreds, I was wrong to post "hundreds".

Hopefully Russia's diverse Muslim population does better next time and makes it to "hundreds".

How about them being Russian Muslims? That was a lie too. Do you want to personally admit you were wrong about that as well?

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
God damn it, I can't believe this april fools could surpass the various back ground and sound fuckery/

• 3Worf
  • 2Double Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 7 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
@Amod I’m not seeing my tucobucks show up in my account can you please look into this??

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 7 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
So what's going on in here now that I'm shawed by deception

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Lol did all the angry parachuters hit the big Trump supporters with daytrips with their free Tucobucks? damn that's fucked up

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Realizing Why Women Kill GIF by Paramount+

• 6Worf
  • 4Double Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 11 users

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Lack of faggoty shit earlier this morning should have been the tipoff that something big was coming later.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 4 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
LLR noticed this part of the site had decreased participation without Brosar and Folders. Well done.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Lol did all the angry parachuters hit the big Trump supporters with daytrips with their free Tucobucks? damn that's fucked up

Yeah, that must be it. Lets see how many victims we wind up with.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users