RIP Araysar

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
In my defense, it was the middle of my weekend basically and I wasn't giving a fuck/paying attention to the date.
In my defense I thought exchanging other currency for Tuco Bucks was a good idea. Yes I'll get in the van for candy.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
In my defense I thought exchanging other currency for Tuco Bucks was a good idea. Yes I'll get in the van for candy.
Fucking no edit. Largely because I thought they were Heaven Points at first.

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Will this one work is the question.

It was an April fools joke

"A leaked consultation document appears to suggest that the Royal Navy will now order a third Queen Elizabeth class aircraft carrier in response to a resurgent Russia.
Sources in the MoD stress that the new ship, HMS Princess Diana, will incorporate lessons learned in the design and build stages of the first two vessels of the class.

In light of this development, we’ve spoken to experts involved with the planning consultation. Bryan Robertson, an analyst at defence think tank DMCS (Daily Mail Comment Section), had this to say:

“Waste of funds & Human Life! One correctly placed Smart-Bomb will see Today’s heap of steel turn into Tomorrows heap of Scrap! H.M.S. Hood took the Ultimate Killing Shell way back in WW2 DESPITE AIRCRAFT; No Smart-Bombs then, and the Germans sent the Flagship of the Royal Navy to the bottom, no problem! What Government ‘FOOL’ proposed this latest Folly? Who is paying him? WE ARE. Such vast vessels have no place in modern times. Time for the OLD Timers to Grow UP!! Have they not heard of the Internet?”

The first two vessels will be completed in a Short Take-Off and Vertical Landing configuration, deploying the Lockheed Martin F-35B, while the third will feature six catapults and deploy “modern Harriers or something, or naval Typhoon”.

The third vessel will be 480 metres long and have an air group of up to infinity-hundred aircraft. The projected cost of the programme including the third ship is now £187.6 '

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Still fucking shawed!

Bored The Virginian GIF by GritTV

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I didn't think I could have gotten shawed since I haven't been on the board in 3 days. I'd like to think I wouldn't have fallen for it if I wasn't up checking the heifers at 3 am. Also it was technically April 2nd. I'm actually smart guys!

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Muh Abrams and Super Spreader in one haul.

Perfection

• 2Double Worf
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
@Amod

Alright, so why the fuck am I rickshawed with no notification?

Oh, apparently half the fucking board got rickshawed.

Okay, I won't take it personally. Just some retard sperging out again. I thought Suineg was gone.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Araysar Araysar you have to price me wrong first dipshit.

Are you claiming that Putin didn't say Ukraine is historically Russian?