RIP Brendan Fraser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
hoax?

Rumors of the actor?s alleged demise gained traction on Tuesday after a ?R.I.P. Brendan Fraser? Facebook page attracted nearly one million of ?likes?. Those who read the ?About? page were given a believable account of the American actor?s passing:

?At about 11 a.m. ET on Tuesday (July 21, 2015), our beloved actor Brendan Fraser passed away. Brendan Fraser was born on December 3, 1968 in Indianapolis. He will be missed but not forgotten. Please show your sympathy and condolences by commenting on and liking this page.?
Hundreds of fans immediately started writing their messages of condolence on the Facebook page, expressing their sadness that the talented 46-year-old actor was dead. And as usual, Twittersphere was frenzied over the death hoax.

Where as some trusting fans believed the post, others were immediately skeptical of the report, perhaps learning their lesson from the huge amount of fake death reports emerging about celebrities over recent months. Some pointed out that the news had not been carried on any major American network, indicating that it was a fake report, as the death of an actor of Brendan Fraser's stature would be major news across networks.

A recent poll conducted for the Celebrity Post shows that a large majority (68%) of respondents think those Brendan Fraser death rumors are not funny anymore.

Brendan Fraser Death Hoax Dismissed Since Actor Is ?Alive And Well?

On Wednesday (July 22) the actor's reps officially confirmed that Brendan Fraser is not dead. ?He joins the long list of celebrities who have been victimized by this hoax. He's still alive and well, stop believing what you see on the Internet,? they said.
can't be the victim of a hoax, and then actually die the next day?

Origin

Molten Core Raider
RIP a_skeleton_03
rrr_img_104573.jpg

Jx3

Riddle me this...
So glad this is a hoax. I immediately started to think of the Scrubs episode and got misty eyed.

Rime

<Donor>
Man, say what you want about scrubs, but some of those episodes were so... emotionally crushing.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Man, say what you want about scrubs, but some of those episodes were so... emotionally crushing.
I'd say like 50-75% of the episodes were them taking the exact same script, running it through a shredder, then taping it back together in a different order.

But then some of the episodes were like THIS IS WHY I WATCH THIS SHOW. I really liked the two episodes where Nicole Sullivan dies and they use her organs, but it turns out she had rabies.

what a maroon
I heard Brendan Fraser is actually Jon Snow's father. That makes Jon the Heir to Of the Jungle.

Status
Not open for further replies.