<Gold Donor>
RIP

3721.jpg

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
He had many good rolls, some have been named, but I also enjoyed him in The Rock, and as Indiana Jones's fater.
welcome to the rock GIF

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
FUCK this fucking year man
Man fuck right off

90 is good but still

rip

indiana jones father GIF

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Pharazon2

Molten Core Raider
RIP Meeestah Bond.
Last Crusade
The Rock
Finding Forrester
Red October

Some of my favorite movies at various points. In addition to being raised to know he was the one true Bond.

Last edited:

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
he was a legend, he would have been the thing of super legend if he hadnt turned down the role of Gandalf in LOTR.

I didn't know this but now wondering how he would of been in that role considering McKellen nailed it. I knew he was pretty old so it's not unexpected but still sucks. I think I read he had dementia which is horrible. RIP

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I didn't know this but now wondering how he would of been in that role considering McKellen nailed it. I knew he was pretty old so it's not unexpected but still sucks. I think I read he had dementia which is horrible. RIP
i try to imagine Connery yelling YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!!!!!! and i get goosebumps. i think he would have done well.

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
RIP Meeestah Bond.
Last Crusade
The Rock
Finding Forrester
Red October

Some of my favorite movies at various points. In addition to being raised to know he was the one true Bond.
The Untouchables.

With one of the most iconic quotes of all time:

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Highlander 2: The Quickening or The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen?

Which is the worse Sean Connery film, I vote League.

Singh'sSpot

Blackwing Lair Raider
Highlander 2: The Quickening or The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen?

Which is the worse Sean Connery film, I vote League.

Fuck its Highlander 2, fucking trashed the lore of the original, atleast it was retconned, unfortunately the series kept getting worse from there.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Connery was an ardent supporter of Scotland’s independence and had the words “Scotland Forever” tattooed on his arm while serving in the Royal Navy. When he was knighted at the age of 69 by Britain’s Queen Elizabeth in 2000 at Holyrood Palace in Edinburgh, he wore full Scottish dress including the green-and-black plaid kilt of his mother’s MacLeod clan.

he was a real macleod? but they had him cosplaying an egyptian conquistador in the movie?

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i liked when he played a monk version of Sherlock Holmes in "The Name Of The Rose" and of course when he played Agamemnon in Time Bandits.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Man, at least he had a freaking LONG life. He didnt work much at all last > 10 years right? So I'm sure he had plenty of privacy and time for his family.

his last movie was league of extraordinary gentleman 16 years ago

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
his last movie was league of extraordinary gentleman 16 years ago

i think he was unhappy with the roles he was getting offered and maybe was kicking himself for passing up on Gandalf. still, his body of work was iconic already, so retiring at that point in his 70s was a good decision. when Jack Nicholson passes on, it will be almost the same way.

• 1Like