Lord Nagafen Raider
Tom Magliozzi, Popular Co-Host Of NPR's 'Car Talk,' Dies At 77 : NPR

Goodnight, sweet prince.

rrr_img_81085.jpg

rrr_img_81086.jpg
rrr_img_81087.jpg

Ryanz

<Banned>
Their show on NPR was great. Sucks he died, and at a younger age then usual too. RIP
frown.png

Literally teared up at my desk when I read it. Called my wife, even. I'm such a baby when people I look up to die.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Very sad. He was a pretty awesome person. Good to know they will keep the show syndicated and still play it.

Vinen

God is dead
Yeah, he was friends with one of my wifes coworkers. He found her crying after a breakup and invited her to a party many years back. Was friends with her and her now husband ever since.

Kinda sad I never got the chance to meet him. His brother lives a few blocks from me.

He was an amazing person.

Kais

<Gold Donor>
I've had to pull over a couple times he's had me laughing so hard. Sad day.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
They'll be having a tribute show on Saturday.

Tomorrow, on stations all around the country, Ray will be taking an hour to remember his brother Tom, who passed away Monday from complications of Alzheimer's Disease.

The show will feature some of Tom's funniest moments from nearly thirty years of Car Talk. We've pulled together moments that are "classic Tom"- his wacko theories, his insights on callers' lives, and his unique take on life. And, of course, no shortage of his great laughter.

We hope you can join us.
https://www.facebook.com/cartalk

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I loved catching this show when I was out and about. I will try to tune in for this.