RL Picture Thread

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Come on guys, he said he had a thing for Michelle Obama! (Now his expression makes way more sense :p )

1111.jpg

• 1Double Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Hodjing
Reactions: 3 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Brand new to the forums and posts up this soon, brave and foolish lol.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

jmal2000

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Thanks guys. Want tips on the hair?
SOtIa.jpg

but I got a surprise for ya. Want to see me during the Everquest days?

wait for it

Look at this stud muffin.

wkWT9.jpg

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
  • 2Mother of God
Reactions: 8 users

jmal2000

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I played on Mithaniel Marr, I always admired top guilds like Afterlife, Legacy of Steel and Fires of Heaven. I was a rogue named Cykou. I use to love reading Furor rants and Tigoles rants back in the day on their sites. This forum has been apart of me for important parts of my life, like my childhood, throughout growing up. The forum has aged well now. I feel like I'm going to retire from the Misc (which is addictive and stupid because the forum has gone downhill) and start posting here. My forum name was my everquest account name, its my initials and it was 2000 when we made the account i believe. Anyways. THE MORE YOU KNOW.

It's funny. I've been a forum person my whole life. Originally started on Graalonline forums. Then I was on Safehouse. I posted on Afterlife forums. EZBoard forums. Fires of Heaven Forum very early on. Then I got into fitness because I was really fat. I found the misc. And the misc... the misc was glorious. Registered in 2009 on the Misc. Misc was just a lot of like minded dudes wanting to self improve in every way, from pick up game to lifting to investing to everything. The misc helped me so much with my pick up text game. It got me laid with a lot of pretty women. So I owe the misc. But I got to say man, I like how the Fires of Heaven forums have grown over the years and is a vast wealth of organized knowledge. FoH forums are a treasure.

Last edited:
  • 5Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 5 users

Control

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I played on Mithaniel Marr, I always admired top guilds like Afterlife, Legacy of Steel and Fires of Heaven. I was a rogue named Cykou. I use to love reading Furor rants and Tigoles rants back in the day on their sites. This forum has been apart of me for important parts of my life, like my childhood, throughout growing up. The forum has aged well now. I feel like I'm going to retire from the Misc (which is addictive and stupid because the forum has gone downhill) and start posting here. My forum name was my everquest account name, its my initials and it was 2000 when we made the account i believe. Anyways. THE MORE YOU KNOW.

It's funny. I've been a forum person my whole life. Originally started on Graalonline forums. Then I was on Safehouse. I posted on Afterlife forums. EZBoard forums. Fires of Heaven Forum very early on. Then I got into fitness because I was really fat. I found the misc. And the misc... the misc was glorious. Registered in 2009 on the Misc. Misc was just a lot of like minded dudes wanting to self improve in every way, from pick up game to lifting to investing to everything. The misc helped me so much with my pick up text game. It got me laid with a lot of pretty women. So I owe the misc. But I got to say man, I like how the Fires of Heaven forums have grown over the years and is a vast wealth of organized knowledge. FoH forums are a treasure.
1712259114983.png

• 11Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 12 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
So that's why I've been getting PM's from all these new wood elf chicks asking for tuco bucks