rrr_img_1465.jpg

rrr_img_1459.jpg

rrr_img_1466.jpg

rrr_img_1465.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sean_sl

shitlord
Man, you people are all way more attractive than me, but I'll bite. Used to be 275, then I dropped down to 180. Here's a pic from then. Sadly I'm back up in the 220s, trying to drop back down again.

19XNS.jpg

19XNS.jpg

• 1Worf

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Man, you people are all way more attractive than me, but I'll bite. Used to be 275, then I dropped down to 180. Here's a pic from then. Sadly I'm back up in the 220s, trying to drop back down again.

19XNS.jpg
Woah, I always thought Sean looked like George R R Martin but without the grey hair and covered in cat fur.

19XNS.jpg

• 1Worf

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Rerolled is way to friendly, everyone should have dicks on them by now

Sean_sl

shitlord
why u gainin weight man?
I had played WoW again for a while, which made me start drinking pop and coffee again and was a horrible mistake all around. I'm finally getting the motivation back to lose it again. I definitely won't make the same mistakes again and definitely am not playing that stuff again.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
I had played WoW again for a while, which made me start drinking pop and coffee again and was a horrible mistake all around. I'm finally getting the motivation back to lose it again. I definitely won't make the same mistakes again and definitely am not playing that stuff again.
Dude I always pictured you as a huge mess. Props to not looking like a troll with all the gaming you do.

earthfell

Golden Knight of the Realm
but that pic was him at 180, he is 40 pounds heavier now. he better correct himself fast or he is about to go from rerolled to jelly rolled.

Sean_sl

shitlord
pop? fucking midwesterner. what are you doing to get back on track?
West Coaster, actually. Washington State. We use "pop" in this region too. Mostly I'm just watching my calories intake and trying to keep my sugars/fats down.

Grumps - thanks, I clean up decently!

It fucking sucked being obese and I need to get that shit back under control. I can't stand being fat, it sucks.