RL Picture Thread

Subotai

Thief, Archer
I'd much rather take pics than be in them, but somehow have a couple of me...

Me after the mud pit at the Beat Cancer Boot Camp:
wUOqF.jpg

Hanging at the Grand Canyon:
txiSh.png

Surfing on Maui:
6bPvu.jpg

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'd much rather take pics than be in them, but somehow have a couple of me...

Surfing on Maui:
6bPvu.jpg
When I was learning to surf a couple years back, no one told me it was a good idea to wear a shirt and I'm a very hairy man. That was the worst day I've had in a long time.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
When I was learning to surf a couple years back, no one told me it was a good idea to wear a shirt and I'm a very hairy man. That was the worst day I've had in a long time.
Why is it good to wear a shirt? Curious 'cause learning to surf is #1 thing on my bucket list. I'm not hairy though.

Subotai

Thief, Archer
Why is it good to wear a shirt? Curious 'cause learning to surf is #1 thing on my bucket list. I'm not hairy though.
They recommend wearing a "rash guard" because rubbing your chest against a waxed surfboard will pull out hairs. You only need to go out once to learn that...

Grabbit Allworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I had originally posted these in the old FoH body improvement thread with my face blurred, but fuck it. I don't really care. I have no doubt I'll get negged for them. Anyway, I look quite a bit different now. I was about 190lb at 11% bodyfat in those pictures (taken in May 12'). Now I'm in the middle of a winter bulk, so I'm at about 218 at 14%. March 1 I should be 225 at 15ish. Then I'll cut for three months down to 8%. I got lazy on my diet last summer and never achieved "abs".

rrr_img_6971.jpg
rrr_img_6972.jpg

That's not my house btw, those shitty ass drapes were in my hotel room in Playa Del Carmen, Mexico. Also, added the wife and one of me in some clothes.
rrr_img_6975.jpg
rrr_img_6973.jpg

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Think about how you wax the surf board to give it grip. Now imagine it covered in sand, and you paddling out with your chest rubbing all over it.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
When you're a hairy guy it's always good to wear a shirt because no one likes looking at that shit.