Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
rrr_img_36517.jpg

Not sure if that worked

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I dont' remember if this got posted here

Joz123 in red, Salshun in the black hat. Adam is in the back. I'm in the superman shirt.the other four people aren't posters.
rrr_img_33186.jpg

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Doesn't look like there's any jungle bunnies there, you sure you'd want to attend?

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
L. FUCKING. O. L.
Yeah, the sad fucker negged me back on my most recent post (which wasn't even in this thread) for giving him a ... neg. I just can't help myself when someone makes that blatantly stupid of a comment.

Hey come on, guys. Let's keep it friendly. We're all bromosexuals. Here, this oughta cheer you faggots up.

Picture of me when I thought mustaches were going to make a comeback. Doing street security for APEC when Barack Brobama was here. Faggiest picture of myself I could find right now. Have fun with it. You're welcome.

rrr_img_36725.jpg

Some others from a night I'm not too entirely proud of:

rrr_img_36732.jpg
rrr_img_36733.jpg
rrr_img_36734.jpg

I love you, guise.

Also can we please all acknowledge how awesome shaKadelic's beard is? On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being you want to stick your dick in it), how much do you love his beard?

He looks like the product of Ryan Gosling if he made love to Heavy Metal.

rrr_img_36735.jpg

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
A mexican or whatever the fuck you are with a mustache. How original.

Are you Indian? If so, I want some tikka masala!

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
Wakandan, that's racist. I'm Chinese. What you think all DREAMERS and Chinks look alike? Ignint ass cracka.
Your picture confuses me, you were a 1st LT but doing street security while wearing a promask.... the fuck? Reserves?