RL Picture Thread

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
This won't end well for you Anemone. You will be forced back into your dark hole in the grimy sea. The wards have been placed. If you cannot bear the RR upon your flesh, then we know that you are in fact the whore queen of Festeria. Ph'nglui Mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn. Do not stare at her breasts, they are filled with the rancid milk of the beast.
In this context it doesn't make any sense for you to be reciting the worshipper chant. You completely fucking fail at Ctuhlhu references you moronic assbrain.

wowww hardcore internet sleuth
If it's any consolation, I didn't start fapping to that picture until AFTER I found out you were a trans.

picture isn't actually me, i just wanted to see what would happen if i posted a picture of some not famous transsexual.
Liar

earthfell

Golden Knight of the Realm
C'thulu is your god not mine. I'll take the chants of his worshippers and defile them in any manner I wish. And there is nothing you can do about it. Ph'nglui Mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

CrazyRussell

Golden Squire
I am the cute one on the left.

rrr_img_2932.jpg

rrr_img_2932.jpg

rrr_img_2932.jpg

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Transsexuals are pro's at lying to bro's.
Why do some dude's just want to be ho's?
I guess only those that have had both knows.

SheepDog_sl

shitlord
You really should just leave at this point before the GoonSquadT tears you apart. Registration is open, isn't it? Just start over and pretend this never happened.