Rumors and gossip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
Do you honestly believe Trump has anything to do with this?
Preemptive maneuver by conman Trump to make sure he wasn't the only one burdened with a lawsuit in the general. But why stop there when he can now try to snuff-out the true revolution on behalf of the establishment. Where's that special prosecutor he promised for Hillary?

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Preemptive maneuver by conman Trump to make sure he wasn't the only one burdened with a lawsuit in the general. But why stop there when he can now try to snuff-out the true revolution on behalf of the establishment. Where's that special prosecutor he promised for Hillary?

kegkilla kegkilla gonna keep talking him into unbanning himself? lol

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Yes, this is exactly the kind of delusional libtard shit that we need to balance out the delusional Trumptard shit. It's perfect.

If you think this is comparable to us trumpshits you are too far gone and should live your life out with tolan.

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
Yes, this is exactly the kind of delusional libtard shit that we need to balance out the delusional Trumptard shit. It's perfect.
I support your carrying the torch for our revolution, my fellow Berner!

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
If you think this is comparable to us trumpshits you are too far gone and should live your life out with tolan.
The Trumptards think poor children should have to do janitorial work if they want to eat a school lunch. That's equally insane and much more demented than anything Tolan Tolan has ever put forward.

Tolan Tolan , your people need you. It's time you rejoined the fight.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
The Trumptards think poor children should have to do janitorial work if they want to eat a school lunch. That's equally insane and much more demented than anything Tolan Tolan has ever put forward.

Tolan Tolan , your people need you. It's time you rejoined the fight.
Since my presence has been formally requested from such a fine representative within the unstoppable progressive revolution, I hereby decree my shawing be lifted and any thread-bans be reversed as a gesture of complete and total vindication.

Status
Not open for further replies.