Rust

fris

Vyemm Raider
there's still the limiting factor of ammo. if they're dieing fast enough to need multiple sleeping bags, you should have time to loot their corpses too.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
there's still the limiting factor of ammo. if they're dieing fast enough to need multiple sleeping bags, you should have time to loot their corpses too.
If its 1v1 sure, but 4v4 thats impossible with how painfully slow looting is.

Valos

Golden Knight of the Realm
Nope, work kept me busy and a steam patch happened. Should be back up momentarily.

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
So yeah, spent 3+ hours dealing with 4 tards who placed 5-10 sleeping bags around my fort and just kept rushing it naked attacking it all while spamming retarded music and just talking like idiots;

Sleeping bags are fucking retarded.

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
On a small server like this, yes, I think you can probably hide although I have heard some shooting at various points today. On more-crowded servers, there were a lot of shelters and people running around. It was truly difficult to get going without getting ganked.

Valos

Phoenix was that a few days ago? Cause when you respawn you have a 4 minute cd to respawn in that area. So you can no longer stack sleeping bags in a hut and mindlessly go at it. At best they'd have to setup a ton of little bases spread around your place, but that means that everytime you kill them they have to run back from farther and farther away. None of them could have gotten through your metal door, you should have just let them fuck off on the 100-120 wood structures until they went somewhere else.

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
Phoenix was that a few days ago? Cause when you respawn you have a 4 minute cd to respawn in that area. So you can no longer stack sleeping bags in a hut and mindlessly go at it. At best they'd have to setup a ton of little bases spread around your place, but that means that everytime you kill them they have to run back from farther and farther away. None of them could have gotten through your metal door, you should have just let them fuck off on the 100-120 wood structures until they went somewhere else.
Main thing is those guys raided us a few days earlier, so no way was I just gonna wonder off with them running around my compound. As far the respawning, they just spaced them out seeing as how the cooldown radius is only 100m. Eventually I just threw a small spike barrier infront of the gates and that stopped them though when I logged on today they broke it them down and a gate.

Valos

So they used charges before to raid you, but now they are just constantly throwing themselves at your wood structures naked? I'd have left them get into the area and then rebuild before they came back with their gear and charges. Repairing metal doors after each charge is pretty funny. And since there was two of you, you could have done it without much worry.

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
Just picked this up and played this weekend..it's really, really good! Dare I say I'm having more fun in this than Day Z.

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
Just picked this up and played this weekend..it's really, really good! Dare I say I'm having more fun in this than Day Z.
Well, one nice thing, as compared to DayZ right now, is that you can list servers, connect to them and then stay connected. I also don't mind night in Rust because it is long enough to be meaningful but short enough to not make you want to server hop.

Overall, DayZ feels much more like a true survival situation.

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
Oh man base got hit right after i logged off and griefed
frown.png
. Homos got 11 M4s, 6 rifles, 5 explosives, 500 planks, 3k wood, 500 metal + 2k scraps and ton of other stuff.

Superhiro

Silver Knight of the Realm
Rust feels to arcade like. I like the simulation aspect of DayZ better. Still fun to switch it up though.