Sacred 3

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I could never finish 2, it was alright, but it lacked any hook to keep me playing ...

Drajakur

Molten Core Raider
I absolutely loved the first Sacred. It was fun as hell and weird in its own way. The second one didn't have the same creativity and bored me over a period of time - never finished it. I have this one on my radar but I'm not sure I can really stomach this kind of isometric loot fest any more. D3 kinda killed my love for the genre.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I'm fairly cautious about it, I think I'll wait for reviews and shit, maybe download the cracked version to check it out before I buy it, or wait for a sale later this year. Glad to see more of these games though, just hope it's not dungeon siege 3 again.

ShaKadelic_sl

shitlord
I loved Sacred, but i need a good reason to play this over diablo3:ROS. The trailer looked ok, but the models seemed rather bland. Also, only for consoles?

Apostolos

Golden Knight of the Realm
The only thing that I just could not get past was the respawn. No matter where you went, you always had mobs around you to the point that it felt like a job just to get from point A to B. I got to the point where I just ran around with a boatload of mobs chasing me everywhere. Other than that, it really was well done.

Morbeas

Silver Squire
I really want to like this game as I loved the original Sacred but what I've been reading on the net doesn't sound too promising. Thinking of downloading it from IPT before buying it. Anyone play it yet?

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Apparently it's shit. Totalbiscuit shat all over it and I usually agree with his reviews. Not made by original developer, console style controls, no loot (!!!) It's arena hack and slash with almost no connection to the past games
gameplay starts at 10:40

Morbeas

Silver Squire
Siiigh, that really is so fuckin' disappointing.
frown.png

gogusrl

Molten Core Raider
Yeah, I loved Sacred 2 and played it a few times over the years (never finished it).