Safe Space Thread - Faggots Inquire Within

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
I can only assume by that list that your love of reptiles led you to the accidental discovery that Jews are our reptilian overlords after a long night of googling.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I've got a bit of Jew in me (ethnically, not religiously)

Do I have reptilian DNA?

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Congrats on page 2 everyone.

Good Night.

Tomorrow we will talk about the different evolutionary paths our ancestors took and how black people are actually a sub-species of humanity.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
A white woman in a relationship with a black man is 70% more likely to experience domestic violence than if she was with a white man.

The average IQ of mixed race children is higher than your average coon but never as high as a white baby.

80% divorce rate and various social stigma as well.

The second you produce a mongrel child you kill a genetic line thousands of years old.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
A white woman in a relationship with a black man is 70% more likely to experience domestic violence than if she was with a white man.

The average IQ of mixed race children is higher than your average coon but never as high as a white baby.

80% divorce rate and various social stigma as well.

The second you produce a mongrel child you kill a genetic line thousands of years old.
do those statistics level out if you factor for economic/geographical differences?

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
do those statistics level out if you factor for economic/geographical differences?
I'd have to do some research for that but I would not be surprised if it was still very high.

Children adopted at infancy on average have a higher IQ than non adopted children. Black children adopted by white house holds that make over 100k a year have a higher IQ than feral blacks but still lag behind non adopted Whites who lag behind Asians.

Only so much lipstick you can put on a pig. Socioeconomic factors only go so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.