Samaritan (2022)

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
3.00 star(s) Rating: 3.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Samaritan (2022)

Tagline: 25 years ago the world's greatest hero vanished.

Genre: Action, Thriller, Fantasy

Director: Julius Avery

Cast: Sylvester Stallone, Javon Walton, Pilou Asbæk, Dascha Polanco, Moisés Arias, Martin Starr, Jared Odrick, Michael Aaron Milligan, Natacha Karam, Shariff Earp, Brice Anthony Heller, Nicholas Logan, Julie Haught, Sophia Tatum

Release: 2022-08-25

Runtime: 99

Plot: Thirteen-year-old Sam Cleary suspects that his mysterious and reclusive neighbor Mr. Smith is actually a legend hiding in plain sight. Twenty years ago, Granite City’s super-powered vigilante, Samaritan, was reported dead after a fiery warehouse battle with his rival, Nemesis. Most believe Samaritan perished in the fire, but some in the city, like Sam, have hope that he is still alive. With crime on the rise and the city on the brink of chaos, Sam makes it his mission to coax his neighbor out of hiding to save the city from ruin.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
its Stallone and this sounds interesting.

samartan.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Ya this might be a bad one. But Stallone so fingers crossed.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Ya this might be a bad one. But Stallone so fingers crossed.
its a month away from release, its interesting that there isnt a trailer yet. but yeah Stallone, i have seen most of his movies and have only been disappointed in a small percentage of them.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

spronk

FPS noob
its being released on Amazon Prime so can just see it at home and judge for yourself

It finished filming like back in 2019 and was supposed to be released in 2020 in theaters, I guess Amazon got it for a decent price

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
for Sly fans the thing to really look forward to is his upcoming TV show with Taylor Sheridan (Yellowstone, Sicario, Hell or High Water, etc) that one looks like its gonna be great

• 3Like

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Anything Stallone and I'm in.

Same, I just love the guy. I'll watch any and everything he does.

Fucking genius.. Rocky and Rambo. Two of the most well known iconic characters on earth. He fucking rules.

Pls don't tell me about his politics etc. I don't know any of his personal shit except that he was married at some point to the dyke in Rocky 3.

• 2Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

Fucking genius.. Rocky and Rambo. Two of the most well known iconic characters on earth. He fucking rules.

Pls don't tell me about his politics etc. I don't know any of his personal shit except that he was married at some point to the dyke in Rocky 3.

Pretty sure you mean Brigitte Nielsen from Rocky 4.

Even his "bad" movies like Over The Top, Demolition Man, and Cobra (also with the dyke from Rocky 4) are fucking awesome.

• 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

if you have seen Rambo4 or 5 you dont need to ask about his politics. ive been a Stallone fan since i was a little kid and he hardly ever disappoints. he did a few shit movies, (Stop or my mom will shoot, Rhinestone and Oscar),but nobody is perfect.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Rabbit_Games

Molten Core Raider
I'm so fucking down for this. I'll ride the Sly Train all day, every day. /nohomo

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Best superhero movie of all time! He heals by eating ice cream. Cant beat that!

Decent watch with a good twist at the end.

• 3Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Best superhero movie of all time! He heals by eating ice cream. Cant beat that!

Decent watch with a good twist at the end.

This was boring, or at least the middle third dragged. I couldn't take anymore and turned it off halfway through the final fight.

The twist was obvious a mile off, although maybe if Animosity Animosity hadn't spoiled there is a twist I may not have seen it

• 1Like
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database