Seriously just fix fucking site already

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Jorge58_foh

shitlord
Wrathcaster said:
this is really depressing. ive been reading this forum since the beginning, and noows when it was still around, just to check out loot and mmo discussion but after i quit mmos for the most part i came here just to read and talk and make stupid posts and occasionally get some much needed advice

this forum provided me a catharsis i desperately needed at times, and whenever i was depressed and most down and at a loss for what to do and had no one to turn to, or didnt trust RL people to reveal my problems and stupidity and vanity i came here.

i dont know why but after those stupid posts id make that were at times a cry for help or at least a way for me to get the screams i couldnt let out any other place or way, i could always come here and most of the time it made me feel better or at least gave me an outlet

it helped me and now thats gone, if foh truly dies ive lost something i cant ever replace and as depressed as i am and as shit as my life has become constantly ive lost the one place i always felt like i had to turn to and i knew someone would listen

even if they ridiculed me for what i said i just knew someone was listening and i could say here what i couldnt bring myself to say in the flesh

now as it was its gone and tyen i hope you understand what ive lost, what you helped to destroy in my life. ive lost something i cant replace, not really, not truly it will never be the same and i wont have this outlet and the audience to listen when i need someone to hear

i hate you for that but now i mostly just hate myself knowing how pathetic it was that a gaming forum was where id go for help and expunge the horrible things i was feeling

now that its gone i know how truly lost i am, how sad it all is

bye guys thanks for listening when i needed an ear
Seriously, Everyone just moved to morenetz..

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
Wratchcaster, I even saved your GWBYHT post for reposting over at Morenetz man. It"s in your PM box. Don"t leave us!

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wrathcaster said:
this is really depressing. ive been reading this forum since the beginning, and noows when it was still around, just to check out loot and mmo discussion but after i quit mmos for the most part i came here just to read and talk and make stupid posts and occasionally get some much needed advice

this forum provided me a catharsis i desperately needed at times, and whenever i was depressed and most down and at a loss for what to do and had no one to turn to, or didnt trust RL people to reveal my problems and stupidity and vanity i came here.

i dont know why but after those stupid posts id make that were at times a cry for help or at least a way for me to get the screams i couldnt let out any other place or way, i could always come here and most of the time it made me feel better or at least gave me an outlet

it helped me and now thats gone, if foh truly dies ive lost something i cant ever replace and as depressed as i am and as shit as my life has become constantly ive lost the one place i always felt like i had to turn to and i knew someone would listen

even if they ridiculed me for what i said i just knew someone was listening and i could say here what i couldnt bring myself to say in the flesh

now as it was its gone and tyen i hope you understand what ive lost, what you helped to destroy in my life. ive lost something i cant replace, not really, not truly it will never be the same and i wont have this outlet and the audience to listen when i need someone to hear

i hate you for that but now i mostly just hate myself knowing how pathetic it was that a gaming forum was where id go for help and expunge the horrible things i was feeling

now that its gone i know how truly lost i am, how sad it all is

bye guys thanks for listening when i needed an ear
come to morenetz you retarded fucktard

revolreggin_foh

shitlord
Tyen said:
Good luck on Hoofshots 2.0
Tyen, can you drop in with your post mortem thoughts on this whole thing? I mean 4 days ago you were mocking this as hoofshots 2.0 and now a longtime gaming/forum website is dead. Your thoughts? Do you feel dumb, defied, apathetic, etc?

Trexx make sure to hold in your farts tonight when you two are spooning under the covers. Tyen has a big burden on his shoulders and probably feels terrible about himself . So don"t smother him in your rotten egg farts from your tainted rim.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Could we request they change the name of this thread to the "Post here to remind someone to activate your account on Morenetz.org"?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Ill be removing this site from my bookmarks at the end of the week and im renaming my morenetz bookmark as foh so I wont know the dif. Requiem you are an asshole

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Need activation as well.

Free me from the filth and squalor!

Talenvor_foh

shitlord
Never thought I"d see the day that the FoH board might die. Been a good 10 years with all being said and done.

Need MoreNetz activation too, please.