SGDQ Trannyfest 2019

Delly

Trakanon Raider
So you retards go on and on about tranny drama (which there has been almost none of this year) but miss actual drama about the guy being banned from his run for saying a homophobic slur a year ago and the other guy that was assaulted and then the victim was banned from the hotel that the assault occurred that.

Can't even rely on you fucks to post actual luls drama instead of just fake news shit.

(Later found out to be banned due to homophobic slur, supposedly)

• 1Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So you retards go on and on about tranny drama (which there has been almost none of this year) but miss actual drama about the guy being banned from his run for saying a homophobic slur a year ago and the other guy that was assaulted and then the victim was banned from the hotel that the assault occurred that.

Can't even rely on you fucks to post actual luls drama instead of just fake news shit.

(Later found out to be banned due to homophobic slur, supposedly)
To follow up, a year ago the runner called a chat troll the slur and twitch banned him for a month because of it. Fast forward to present and one of his trolls used his year old twitch ban to get GDQ to ban him for 1.5 years after he already made the trip to the event.

Doesn't matter if you served your time and it's in the past, the trolls will dig it up and get the SJWs to hunt you for it all over again.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I don't want to live in this world where you can't call someone on the internet a faggot. Especially if they are acting like a fuckin fag.

• 12Like
  • 7Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 19 users

Delly

Trakanon Raider
You can call anyone anything on the internet at anytime. Doesn't stop an organization that you represent to tell you to piss off. Which is why most of us hide behind fake names and talk shit on a gaming forum.

My problem with this situation is that I haven't found any clear guidelines on how GDQ does their bannings. Why is he banned for this specific amount of time? Is the ban based off when the offense happened or when GDQ staff found out? How can you invite someone to the GDQ and then pull that offer the day before? Seems like there needs to be transparency that is made available to everyone, including the public. On top of that, maybe once GDQ reaches out to these runners they need to have a contract signed because that dude may have lost a lot of money due to travel expenses since he was informed a day or so before his run.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Me hiding behind my fake name:

• 5Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 6 users

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
My problem with this situation is that I haven't found any clear guidelines on how GDQ does their bannings.
The real problem is they listen to the people who report stuff like that instead of replying, "Fuck off, faggot." as any reasonable and sane person would do.

Do that part correctly and you don't need to worry about the rest of your comment.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Some of these speedrunners make me think that darts and poker will always be more legitimate sports and for good fucking reason.

• 1Like

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The nerds are closing in on $3million for charity. Pretty cool.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The blindfolded wii-punchout run was pretty funny because he used the wiimote to navigate the menus instead of the control pad and had about as much trouble moving between fights as he did with the fights themselves.

Surprised nobody has raised an issue with all the fighters being racial caricatures though.

• 1Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Was a pretty great sgdq and not really a big tranny showing outside of their gender neutral mascot which clearly means it's gay

• 1Worf

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Went back to go watch shit I missed. The Pokemon Crystal run was enjoyable. Wasn't the greatest run, but I thought it was a fun watch for what it was. Love watching the Mario 3 races as well when they do those.