Sharknado (2013)

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Sharknado

Tagline: Enough said!

Genre: Science Fiction, TV Movie, Horror, Action

Director: Anthony C. Ferrante

Cast: Ian Ziering, Tara Reid, Cassandra Scerbo, John Heard, Jaason Simmons, Sumiko Braun, Adrian Bustamante, Diane Chambers, Chuck Hittinger, Aubrey Peeples, Connor Weil, Christopher Wolfe, Robbie Rist, Gerald Webb

Release: 2013-07-11

Runtime: 86

Plot: A freak hurricane hits Los Angeles, causing man-eating sharks to be scooped up in tornadoes and flooding the city with shark-infested seawater. Surfer and bar-owner Fin sets out with his friends Baz and Nova to rescue his estranged wife April and teenage daughter Claudia

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
[CONTAINER][POSTER]View attachment 141493[/POSTER][MOVIE]Title: Sharknado (2013)

Genre: [GENRE]TV Movie[/GENRE], [GENRE]Horror[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Anthony C. Ferrante[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Ian Ziering[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Tara Reid[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Cassie Scerbo[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]John Heard[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jaason Simmons[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sumiko Braun[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Adrian Bustamante[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Diane Chambers[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Chuck Hittinger[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Aubrey Peeples[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Connor Weil[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Christopher Wolfe[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Robbie Rist[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Gerald Webb[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2013-07-11[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]86[/RUNTIME]

Plot: A freak hurricane hits Los Angeles, causing man-eating sharks to be scooped up in tornadoes and flooding the city with shark-infested seawater. Surfer and bar-owner Fin sets out with his friends Baz and Nova to rescue his estranged wife April and teenage daughter Claudia[/MOVIE][/CONTAINER]

Premieres tonight on SyFy at 9pm EST. Looks terribly awesome. I really enjoy movies like this. Snakes on a Plane and other purposefully cheesy flicks. I don't have SyFy, but I'll likely try to find a torrent somewhere.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
6nxewN7l5XGxDqCcGkLaXJ3ljdz.jpg

Title: Sharknado

Genre: Science Fiction, TV Movie, Horror, Action

Director: Anthony C. Ferrante

Cast: Ian Ziering, Tara Reid, Cassandra Scerbo, John Heard, Jaason Simmons, Sumiko Braun, Adrian Bustamante, Diane Chambers, Chuck Hittinger, Aubrey Peeples, Connor Weil, Christopher Wolfe, Robbie Rist, Gerald Webb

Release: 2013-07-11

Runtime: 86

Plot: A freak hurricane hits Los Angeles, causing man-eating sharks to be scooped up in tornadoes and flooding the city with shark-infested seawater. Surfer and bar-owner Fin sets out with his friends Baz and Nova to rescue his estranged wife April and teenage daughter Claudia

View attachment 141493

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
HAHAHA that looks so hilarious, I'm DVR'ing it. So many B or C-list stars. It's one of those movies you wish went straight to DVD because you know those bitches would get naked on film.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
If you've never seen a movie like this, you're in for a huge disappointment I think. Snakes on a Plane is an entirely different level of quality from something like this. There's dumb/cheesy writing and lame actors, but then there are Syfy originals, Atlantic Rim, etc.

I watch some of the dumber stuff on television at times, but these are tough for me. The only thing that would make them tolerable is if all the chicks got naked, like Noodleface said. But they never do.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I've watched my fair share of SyFy movies and this one looks like the most ridiculous ever. Snakes on a Plane was on a different tier, like if some writer from SyFy got a chance to make a real movie then that was the result.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
After watching that trailer I'm almost in tears from laughter, fucking awesome.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
lol "we're gonna need a bigger helicopter" did i just hear that right? and this has James Heard in it? oh lord how the mighty have fallen.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database