Shia LaBeouf protest of Trump

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
You do realize that the MSM already fucked up royally with the infamous "Who is this 4chan?" during Fappening 1.0 right? I wasn't expecting every octogenarian to know what 4chan is but I hold members of the media to a bit higher standard on this. Especially since they have staffers whose job it is to know shit like this.

View attachment 126795

no shit. literally the second link (after 4chan) when you search 4chan

4chan - Wikipedia

First sentence in this link: 4chan is an English-language imageboard website.

fucking media luddite idiots.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I wasn't expecting every octogenarian to know what 4chan is but I hold members of the media to a bit higher standard on this. Especially since they have staffers whose job it is to know shit like this.

Oh, I see where you went wrong. You thought the media had standards.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
C7HgyybXkAAUhYr.jpg

• 5Like
  • 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Oldbased

> Than U
I got a feeling this thing is done. It's been off the air 6 days more than it has been on the air since January 20th.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
They had to leave the country. Hahahaha.

• 1Like

Oldbased

> Than U
I knew soon as I said to give up it'd come back. That fucker will not divide us. Also despite the host I am not convinced it is in UK. It is the EXACT same flag pole type. Unless he shipped the same setup that was in TN there. It won't take more than a day for them to find it either way.

NM an hour in and people already posting pictures of it on the building.
Now how do those based folks get to it safely.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
Guys... it's 40 miles away from me. What do I do?

I can go there Saturday but I guess by then it'll be too late?

Thinking either James Bond myself into the building, get a police record and lose my job. Or... laser pointer? Get on nearby residential and shine a bat signal (pepe signal?) on it? Reddit is talking flamethrower drones but I don't think I can manage that, it's also illegal to fly drones in a city.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Season 4 is here! Its going to take a pretty serious collaborative effort or a crazy motherfucker to get to it judging by where it is.

But there's little chance of it surviving the week and no way it survive the weekend. Will prob be heisted tonight.

• 1Like

khorum

Murder Apologist
Guys... it's 40 miles away from me. What do I do?

I can go there Saturday but I guess by then it'll be too late?

Thinking either James Bond myself into the building, get a police record and lose my job. Or... laser pointer? Get on nearby residential and shine a bat signal (pepe signal?) on it? Reddit is talking flamethrower drones but I don't think I can manage that, it's also illegal to fly drones in a city.
Know anyone with a drone?

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
It's Liverpool, a city of thieves and violent scallies. It's covered with cameras, they won't get away with shit.

I have no drone :(

• 3Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Gunna need to start a riot to cover your tracks then. Anything protest worthy happening in england these days?

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
Apparently the place is a hipster art gallery/cinema, you can buy tickets. I could get "lost" looking for a bathroom, but where do I get MAGA hats or Pepe flags?

Gunna need to start a riot to cover your tracks then. Anything protest worthy happening in england these days?
Not really, it's been very quiet and stable here for quite a few years now. Can't think of anything contentious.

• 1Like

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Apparently the place is a hipster art gallery/cinema, you can buy tickets. I could get "lost" looking for a bathroom, but where do I get MAGA hats or Pepe flags?

Not really, it's been very quiet and stable here for quite a few years now. Can't think of anything contentious.

I expect one of the weaponized autists to have them for sale right outside very soon.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
"Following escalating threats and criminal activity coordinated via online message boards 4chan and 8chan, which included the theft and defacement of the artwork by white supremacists, and a field at the location being set on fire, the artists have now been forced to site the project outside of the United States."

http://www.artinliverpool.com/hewillnotdivide-us-labeouf-ronkko-turner-adopted-fact/

So he moved the flag to Liverpool England? This worthless bastard cant even protest the American President in America? SMH.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
The field got set on fire?

Also, kinda disappointed that he announced it was in liverpool. I was hoping they had figured it out themselves.

• 1Like