Shia LaBeouf protest of Trump

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
He has his own group of trolls imitating us, us kekistani shit poster types, but with nazi imagery and making fun of his dads history, like they are trying to be a mirror of us. A perspective into what they think we do on Twitter and it's... deeply saddening to see this level of hatred.

Shia was a 4channer who said something, got trolled and ridiculed, and lost it.

His entire pattern of behavior is 'jilted lover' when it comes to the internet. He is one of us that feels rejected, that only makes me pity him more.

The laughter never stops though.

Edit : the cabin thing is a trap, they are baiting and practically inviting people to come. This is a weird play by Shia. I think he is either playing a weird game of 'made you look' or he has truly lost his mind

Last edited:
  • 1Rustled
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Oldbased

> Than U
He has his own group of trolls imitating us, us kekistani shit poster types, but with nazi imagery and making fun of his dads history, like they are trying to be a mirror of us. A perspective into what they think we do on Twitter and it's... deeply saddening to see this level of hatred.

Shia was a 4channer who said something, got trolled and ridiculed, and lost it.

His entire pattern of behavior is 'jilted lover' when it comes to the internet. He is one of us that feels rejected, that only makes me pity him more.

The laughter never stops though.

Edit : the cabin thing is a trap, they are baiting and practically inviting people to come. This is a weird play by Shia. I think he is either playing a weird game of 'made you look' or he has truly lost his mind
I saw a capture where he told some guy in a booth come and get me there is no police and I'm alone. Seemed very weird. Also they used the couch and wood patterns and matched it up with a rental site online which showed in pictures the same couch/wall wood in a cabin which was booked up for the month.

I just don't get his craziness. He was saying some very wacky shit over the 2 days but mostly anyone who didn't kiss his ass was greeted with are you a chan boy? You racist? You fascist? You lonely? blah blah. After seeing that a few times I went from whatever dude and this was all just a game to him to man this dude is seriously fucked up. Hell, he makes me look sane.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
I was completely caught of guard when they started imitating us, but it was so... wrong. They even had Kekistani avatars and names. It was so obvious though, imitation is desperation on the internet.

We don't hate him, them. We hate what they are, what they do, and how they see us.

Normie pretender memes;

2mLKTok.jpg

COFnBhL.jpg

ZP30zYX.jpg

That last one, I have seen a lot of mockery of Shia but nothing about him being a rapist and little about his father. The mockery I see is more focused on Shia, not his family. There is the occasional reference, nothing like this.

This is... weird. Maybe those are old memes, maybe those are the ones that pushed him over the edge. We know the internet is more than capable of going way too far. I have never seen those images before but that doesn't mean shit.

This is a challenge, Shia is challenging the internet. He wants them to come after him, but why? To be able to retaliate physically and legally because he is under threat? The rapist memes are... I don't know. None of this makes sense, the entire 'art project' makes no sense UNLESS it's a trap. And I am now positive it is. Then again I am probably as imbalanced as Shia, the difference is I know it and I am not dangerous.

Shia needs helps, I pity him, and I honestly I hope he doesn't have children.

Or maybe I am readying too much into it all, I do that sometimes.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Oldbased

> Than U
I was completely caught of guard when they started imitating us, but it was so... wrong. They even had Kekistani avatars and names. It was so obvious though, imitation is desperation on the internet.

We don't hate him, them. We hate what they are, what they do, and how they see us.

Normie pretender memes;

That last one, I have seen a lot of mockery of Shia but nothing about him being a rapist and little about his father. The mockery I see is more focused on Shia, not his family. There is the occasional reference, nothing like this.

This is... weird. Maybe those are old memes, maybe those are the ones that pushed him over the edge. We know the internet is more than capable of going way too far. I have never seen those images before but that doesn't mean shit.

This is a challenge, Shia is challenging the internet. He wants them to come after him, but why? To be able to retaliate physically and legally because he is under threat? The rapist memes are... I don't know. None of this makes sense, the entire 'art project' makes no sense UNLESS it's a trap. And I am now positive it is. Then again I am probably as imbalanced as Shia, the difference is I know it and I am not dangerous.

All the fun of a mystery fart? REALLY TBT. I laughed though.

• 2Like

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I bounce between mocking and showing them what CRAZY really looks like. The supporters are either artsy fag flakes or shills.

AYUt6wf.jpg

Connections and feelings? Fuck off and talk to a stranger at the grocery store you fucking stupid wench.

This 'art movement' is lame. Performance Art is gay, almost as fucking gay as interpretive dance.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
I'm assuming that the wood analysis hasn't worked?

They are probably just frauds holed up in a studio in Helsinki. I feel sorry for them, I've been to Helsinki and it's unbelievably expensive and not very touristy at all.

• 2Like

Oldbased

> Than U
In the week+ since my last post I've flipped over to this several times. Every. Single. Time. I had Shia has been going off on some "nazi".
I gave Shia the benefit of the doubt before and liked the first 2 locations where both sides could take part. Now I just pray someone kills him.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Once I realized I was never going to get over the fact that it's a piss poor version of skype in a fucking out house I had to walk away... It's just sad at this point. Though I did have fun 'making' and posting this for the 'occasion'.

BRRBeMh.jpg

He's going to find Jesus, Allah, an hero, or die of a drug over dose in the next two years if he doesn't find a fucking friend. This #alonetogether is a cry of desperate loneliness, I am putting my guess on him going out like an hero.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
I have a seriously in need of help friend in the local movie industry (new Orleans before we gave away the tax credits and lost it!) and he ended up working with Shia and getting along well; including making some kind of stupid fucking video at some point. This was a college pal, but I've seen him do shit like walk around town with a medicine ball on his head, offer shaman services after robotripping for days, and attempting to eat the same fake chocolate cake several times while high. Yeah they got along really well he said. No hope for this pal, but that doesn't mean we can't start a Deadpool!

• 2Like
  • 1Picard

iannis

Musty Nester

Normie pretender memes;

No. You're not. He's stupid and will an hero himself on camera.

Way too many drugs and way too few actual friends to tell him, "that's not art. You're just a fag."

Also no doubt he's holed up in a studio. Thoreaus mom used to bring him pies on Walden. And Thoreau could actually write.

• 3Like

khorum

Murder Apologist
So is it still even #hewillnotdivide us at all?

It looks like it's a whole new theme and message altogether.

• 2Like

Oldbased

> Than U
Watching movies I flipped over and as I said earlier it took all of 2 minutes before this popped up.
Everyone that thinks he is a nutcase is a Naaaaaazi

lola.png

Anyways, ya they are either all in the same cabin or in a studio. There is no reason not to have 2 way communication unless they were hiding sound from each other, sound from environment or risk of sound exposing all 3 to be in the same location.

Shia is probably enough of a nutcase to sit in a cabin alone for 30 days staring at a screen 8 hours a day screaming hitlierisms but I doubt Luke and sad chick are.

Last edited:
  • 4Like

uniqueuser

Vyemm Raider

Way too many drugs and way too few actual friends to tell him, "that's not art. You're just a fag."
Just another well-adjusted Disney alum.

• 3Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 5 users

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Just another well-adjusted Disney alum.

I actually never knew he was in Holes or the kid from Transformers. Your post made me look up his career and put it into perspective

:emoji_grimacing::emoji_grimacing::emoji_grimacing::emoji_grimacing::emoji_grimacing::emoji_grimacing::emoji_grimacing::emoji_grimacing::emoji_grimacing::emoji_grimacing::emoji_grimacing::emoji_grimacing:

• 1Like
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Worf

Oldbased

> Than U

Also no doubt he's holed up in a studio. Thoreaus mom used to bring him pies on Walden. And Thoreau could actually write.
Early on in this cabin thing he went on a speech to someone in there about his life. The reason he was doing this is he felt alone and was not close to anyone, even people he called friends. That is when he started talking about Luke and Ronkko. I missed Ronkkos part of it but basically 2 years ago he was on the verge of killing himself and Luke saved him. He went on a few other times about how you can work with someone, live with someone and sleep with someone but never be close to them.

All of that spells out family issues, relationship issues and drug issues to me and the problem with all 3 of those issues is by the time you realize it is a issue the damage is done. There is no going back only acceptance moving on from said events and periods in one's life. Some people can and do, some never make it.

I'd imagine the problem Luke suffers in this is he knows his shell is cracked and weak and being the only "friend" Shia has is worried telling him hard truths will break him completely.
Shia's world is different than most as most people can set hard to achieve but attainable goals. Shia has the money so that month hiking a continent isn't an issue. That week on a yacht isn't an issue and the more of these desirables he completes the less satisfying they become which leaves him more empty.

I consider these people wanderers. Deep down they desire or were destined for another purpose but they either don't know what it was or don't realize it. One thing is for sure, he he cannot find any happiness in Hollywood and in his own words a "Artist" is what makes him happy but he clearly isn't, then one can only hope he finds what it is he really craves and makes those changes in his life.

Despite what his fans may believe he is on the verge of a final breakdown. Doesn't help he has decided to take on the internet either. He will be forever trolled and shit upon anyplace he goes.
To quote a creepy guy voice in a dark alley, you've(Shia) made some poor choices my friend. Poor choices indeed.

• 2Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
That week on a yacht isn't an issue

I don't know what week on the yacht you are talking about, and I know this has nothing to do with what you were saying. But this sentence made me think that he should put his HWNDU cam on a yacht somewhere. Then 4chan can sink it.

• 2Like
  • 2Worf

Oldbased

> Than U
I don't know what week on the yacht you are talking about, and I know this has nothing to do with what you were saying. But this sentence made me think that he should put his HWNDU cam on a yacht somewhere. Then 4chan can sink it.
The hiking he did, the rest of it was meant to imply goals people set then work hard, for some a lifetime, to accomplish but once they have there is nothing left.
If you read the prior sentence you will understand. Many cannot take a month off work or put down 100k for a week at sea. He can which makes such things meaningless to him in his condition.

• 2Like

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Wow this is still going ??

This is like Geocaching but with a human. Or Where's Waldo with a homeless costume.

Yeah whatever is broken in this fuckers head is 100% from his dad telling him he was a faggot that didn't matter to the world.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Worf

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Child actor and a diddler dad.

Proven recipe to create a crazy person.

• 2Like
  • 1Brony