Should Hodj's name be changed to Jhodi?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I guess I'm not curious enough to google who Ron Wyatt is
This dead fruit loop who claimed to have discovered everything from Noahs ark to the ark of the covenant.

This grim dude was constantly trying to throw shade in the atheism thread at me, and then he cited Ron Wyatt as evidence for some whacky Christian conspiracy shit. He got all booty blasted when I told him who Ron Wyatt was, crying about character assassination.

Dude was a fucking nurse anesthetist and this guy thought he was a real, credible archaeologist, which was worth a hearty laugh for all.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I wanted to vote no, but I also want to see how many tomatos will fit up his ass.
I mean that would depend on what type of tomato we're employing, yes?

Gonna fit a lot more cherry tomatos up there than your common garden variety better boy.

iannis

Musty Nester
If kelly wells taught me nothing else in life she at least taught me that it's kind of amazing how much stuff can fit up an ass.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Like that grey word 'species' itself, a tomato isn't always a tomato.

There are these:

64051.jpg

And then there are these:

Grape-tomatoes_blog.jpg

Which are tomatoes? Which represent the 'essence of tomato'?

If we are to shove several tomatoes up the ass of a long time resident, we should not neglect the geometry of the project.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I dunno but I just got a little hot looking at that picture of those big tomatoes while I dreamed of them penetrating me forcefully.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
best results might be obtained with a mixture of cherry tomatoes and larger tomatoes. can create a lattice-like structure if you have two different sizes to work with.

Status
Not open for further replies.