Votes: 122 60.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I was also kinda compelled to say something about this. I didn't hunt him down and report his name to the forums for judgment. I called in a report, gave my name to the agent, and let it off my conscience.
Watch escrima escrima get the case. 😂

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Airisch Airisch made a fedpost that was obviously a joke/sarcasm, but Sidhe is too fucking stupid to comprehend sarcasm so he contacted the FBI.
Man, I don't think so. He repeated that same line of commentary multiple times and talked about how he has nothing in life holding him down and is getting old. That's total psycho incel mindset. But I don't know the poster so who knows.

Mind you, I was someone who was being sarcastic towards Airisch and I too also got suspended for a week. So, yeah, sarcasm dosen't travel well.

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Sidhe

<Banned>
Man, I don't think so. He repeated that same line of commentary multiple times and talked about how he has nothing in life holding him down and is getting old. That's total psycho incel mindset.

Mind you, I was someone who was being sarcastic towards Airisch and I too also got suspended for a week. So, yeah, sarcasm dosen't travel well.
Yeah man I didn't report you and I don't know if anyone did. My guess with how many bans apparently happened was that Discord decided to read the whole chat around that time and enforce ToS. Sorry if your sarcasm got taken wrong.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
joke's on you, the FBI doesnt do anything unless you worked for the Trump campaign.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

Yeah man I didn't report you and I don't know if anyone did. My guess with how many bans apparently happened was that Discord decided to read the whole chat around that time and enforce ToS. Sorry if your sarcasm got taken wrong.

Yeah, I don't really care, I just use Discord for voice chat in EQ... don't have anything I care about losing. But in some ways it's kind of sad that they may have read the entire chat and came to the conclusions they did... one statement of mine I could see taken out of context but it's hard for me to imagine reading the whole larger portion and thinking I was advocating for Airisch to kill people for real.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Yeah, I don't really care, I just use Discord for voice chat in EQ... don't have anything I care about losing. But in some ways it's kind of sad that they may have read the entire chat and came to the conclusions they did... one statement of mine I could see taken out of context but it's hard for me to imagine reading the whole larger portion and thinking I was advocating for Airisch to kill people for real.
Mind you, if the FBI decides what he said deserves some actual attention: It's possible you get caught up into it in some fashion even if it's just to log your details. I have to assume they do a sort of scattershot info collection in these sort of scenarios.

• 1Worf

DickTrickle

Mind you, if the FBI decides what he said deserves some actual attention: It's possible you get caught up into it in some fashion even if it's just to log your details. I have to assume they do a sort of scattershot info collection in these sort of scenarios.

Yeah, not worried about that if they do. I have a little more confidence in their ability to discern then a corporate censer.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I hear gitmo iz nice in spring. GL bro.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Yeah, not worried about that if they do. I have a little more confidence in their ability to discern then a corporate censer.
Lol this guy has confidence in FBI to discern. GL fren.

• 1Worf

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Man, I don't think so. He repeated that same line of commentary multiple times and talked about how he has nothing in life holding him down and is getting old. That's total psycho incel mindset. But I don't know the poster so who knows.

There were a number of people who got discord suspensions the days following election night. Not only forum members, but classic wow members, and even a few people who are casual who are neither a part of the guild or the forum.

I am pretty sure they were somehow automated suspensions by discord it's still some pretty high level bullshit to see on a private discord server.

Airisch

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I didn't trump it up to the agent or anything. Just quoted exactly what was said and gave his Discord name and ID when asked. I don't believe they would overreact. I definitely get that this is one of those things where 99. many 9%s of the time it's just a troll post. If I have egg on my face for overreacting, I'll deal. In the end I'm being told he's playing WoW and no one is dead. That's a good outcome.

Wow good job faggot. Obviously i meant i was going to go out right then while living in the middle of bumfuck redland and go shoot up something.

Not being hyperbolic about the boogaloo jokes made all fucking summer.

why the fuck would i actually fucking fedpost when i call people on here all the time about doing it.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
A little birdie told me to post this;

Last edited:
  • 3Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1ReactioNuke -10,000
Reactions: 5 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I didn't trump it up to the agent or anything. Just quoted exactly what was said and gave his Discord name and ID when asked. I don't believe they would overreact. I definitely get that this is one of those things where 99. many 9%s of the time it's just a troll post. If I have egg on my face for overreacting, I'll deal. In the end I'm being told he's playing WoW and no one is dead. That's a good outcome.
Ban this cunt.

Also leave that little bitch keg banned.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Honestly, just unban Keg for a short period and let him plead his case here.

No one has to make any commitment, just see what he has to say. If the consensus sways towards ban, then ban. If the consensus sways towards unban, then unban.

But if you don't get at least one of the parties posting here in person, then just leave him banned because this 'arguing via 3rd party screenshot' is fucking stupid as shit.

If Keg can't or simply doesn't make a very good case for why he was just 'bullshitting' with Ol Scratch and wasn't personally involved with what happened with Suineg, then why unban him?

There's been doxxing here in the past, but I have to be honest...most of it was done here, and stayed here. I outed Sam da Man as a pedo, but I didn't make it personal nor did I go after him outside the forum (and that was really after years of Sam doxxing himself, LOL, for those that still remember). The only other person I think that was doxxed here, AND fucked with IRL, was Mippo, and that was done by someone else actively posting in this thread right now. And EVEN THEN, I don't think it was meant as an attempt to ruin his career (wasn't it putting his phone# on a craigslist hooker ad or something?).

Trying to ruin someone's military career was a really fucking shitty thing to do. That's way across the line, even for us. I'd like to hear Keg's side, because otherwise I don't see the point in ubanning him.
^

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
Guardians Of The Galaxy GIF

• 1Worf
Status
Not open for further replies.