Votes: 91 59.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I have an incredibly powerful retard detector.

Which is why all the retarded people get so butthurt at me for targeting them and taking them down.

When you've got Tanoomba, Slurm, Picasso, Keg, Tolan, Lleuaric, DickTrickle, etc. as your enemies, you know you're on the right side of history.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I only voted yes because the history of this site is one big autistic shitpost so he fit right in

It doesn't matter because as Mario already said, the ban isn't open to being altered by vote, and this thread is literally just pissing in the wind.

Also, that steady state of 63% no to 37% yes hasn't budged in two days.

• 1Like

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I have an incredibly powerful retard detector.

Which is why all the retarded people get so butthurt at me for targeting them and taking them down.

When you've got Tanoomba, Slurm, Picasso, Keg, Tolan, Lleuaric, DickTrickle, etc. as your enemies, you know you're on the right side of history.

Is calling someone retarded and butthurt taking them down to you? Please consider that you're annoying and petty.

• 2Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Don't care.

Didn't read.

Stay butthurt retard.

• 1Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
It doesn't matter because as Mario already said, the ban isn't open to being altered by vote, and this thread is literally just pissing in the wind.

Also, that steady state of 63% no to 37% yes hasn't budged in two days.
"Yes" has been steadily gaining. All this thread needs is more exposure for Tanoomba to pull out the win.

• 2Salty

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
Poll is rigged like DNC faggot
9cace7b42a8a232d0c1ad864e69b098a5a833f57751ad49bb8db3901bf26e20d.jpg

• 2Salty
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
"Yes" has been steadily gaining. All this thread needs is more exposure for Tanoomba to pull out the win.

No, it hasn't, you retard.

Tolan confirmed can't comprehend %s

Do you feel that this post is a positive or a negative towards you hodj?

I don't feel anything about that post. Z was making a joke that I also agree with.

Maybe I do this to give Tanoomba a chance.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>

I know you're an idiot, but let me help you out here.

Bans should not be open to appeal by vote but whatever.

They aren't. Have fun voting though people.

3.) Any real life information will be deleted if disclosed, otherwise known as "doxxing". Any doxxing will be discussed amongst the moderation team at the time and then the person may be banned. This does not mean they have to be banned, the moderation team has the discretion to handle each case separately. This is the one thing that the administration team will have final say on because they are ultimately responsible for any legal matters pertaining to this.

• 1Like

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
No, it hasn't, you retard.

Tolan confirmed can't comprehend %s

I don't feel anything about that post. Z was making a joke that I also agree with.

Maybe I do this to give Tanoomba a chance.
It has climbed steadily from 30% to 38%ish from yesterday to today. This is not up for debate.

• 2Salty

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
I know you're an idiot, but let me help you out here.

3.) Any real life information will be deleted if disclosed, otherwise known as "doxxing". Any doxxing will be discussed amongst the moderation team at the time and then the person may be banned. This does not mean they have to be banned, the moderation team has the discretion to handle each case separately. This is the one thing that the administration team will have final say on because they are ultimately responsible for any legal matters pertaining to this.
Was any RL info exposed? No.

Next excuse...

• 2Salty

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Tolan confirmed doesn't understand percentages.

It has been wavering in the same 65/35 range this entire time, with the same gap between the two groups, deviating only by 2-3 votes the entire time.

You really are just incapable of thinking on any level.

• 1Like
Status
Not open for further replies.