Votes: 91 59.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Let me tell you something buddy. Non Mod. And definitely pro troll for the long ass time I have been here.

I used to laugh at all your shit. Constantly. Damn near out loud.

There was a time when I used to look forward to seeing your posts and I would bust a gut. Like I am sure, back in the day, the same for me.

Let me give you some advice. It's over pal.

You are reaching far too hard. The only thing we have left, guys like you and me, are to make a community better than that piece of shit SA forum. I got probated there for posting the 9 negatives of why not to buy a fucking switch. The reason? "I fear for your health". A place I have visited for over 15 fucking years.... Has become the most piece of shit moderated shill shit storm of the century.

Keg, we have more important things to do. We need to find out who the fuck moderates that gaming site. Some asshole named "Videogames", and crown his sorry ass as the next go to shill fuck Mod next to a guy named Louisgod, who probated me 4 times on that god forsaken shit hole for telling the truth of the industry.

I have a plan. A dream. This forum. A place where people can talk about a shit console (the bullshit switch) and when you post a video of a dude sitting 10 feet away and losing sync from the fucking controller, you do NOT HAVE some idiot saying you need to adjust your playing style (I mean holy fuck. What a God Damn Cluster fuck )

This forum is the best. Period. Why?

WE TELL THE DAMN TRUTH.

Now, shut the fuck up with your Pedo shit and trolling crap. You are speaking to the master.

You are old. You are tired. The same as me. Live the glory days and shut the fuck up and find a new schtick.
Cringey as fuck

• 4Salty
  • 3Like
Reactions: 6 users

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
This thread shouldn't even exist, we're not going to vote on bans, or any other mod choices. Let the mods do their work. Why are we discussing this? Because some people don't like it - build a bridge, get over it.

We vote for mods because they're the ones we trust / entrust to make these decisions and judgments.
Mutinies always start with discussion.

• 2Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
Kind of related... anyone have the deets on why some people who are participating in this thread are being censored (having posting privileges revoked) without any kind of warning?

• 3Salty
Reactions: 2 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
"Some people" = 1 the one obvious alt made specifically to troll this thread that was behind all proxies.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
If their posting privileges are revoked then how are they posting?

Who is being censored? Everyone seems to be replying just fine.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.