Sincerely Louis C.K. (2020)

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
from what i remember, and i don't really care enough about it to go on a deep dive... but he DID jerk off in front of sarah silverman and she thought it was funny. i specifically remember her commenting on it and saying "jerking off is funny"

what i DON'T remember is whether she was saying he did it in front of her or if she was speaking in hypotheticals, but i'm pretty sure he did it in front of her.

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>
Brilliant. Laughed and cringed. It's nice to feel something

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Normally I would never buy a special like this but I do support his alternative booking methods for tickets and releases. And after his life was ruined I don’t mind throwing him a few bucks for all the laughs I’ve had over the years. Would love to see him live again, saw him in Cleveland on the tour before OhMyGod

• 1Like

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah I sat down and watched this the other night. I'm glad he kind of stepped back from trying to act out scenes (still does it a little, but nowhere near as much as his 2017 special) and is sticking with just funny stuff. Was pretty great throughout, and it was worth the money.

• 1Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
It's not a comedy but I did end up liking his Woody Allen style film "I Love You, Daddy." The black and white one that no one saw, that one.

• 1Solidarity

Sterling

El Presidente
It's not a comedy but I did end up liking his Woody Allen style film "I Love You, Daddy." The black and white one that no one saw, that one.
Yeah that movie wasn't bad. Malkovich was pretty great in it.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Way back when the whole Jerk Off thing happened, Louis WASN'T a big name comic. He wasn't starting off, but he hadn't become the Louis CK of today. He still hadn't found his stride. So it's kind of like a guy who worked at the same company but in a different branch (and made a little more than you did) asked to jerk off, and you gave permission. Then later on that same guy who wasn't shit at the time, became the president of the company so you #MeToo'd him for reasons.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Also watch Horace and Pete..well if you want to deal with crippling depression afterwards. That show fucked me up for a while.

• 1Solidarity

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Bought this. It was fantastic and exactly what I needed. It's very offensive, even for Louis, haha. Maybe don't watch it with your mom.

Or do and tell us all about it.

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>
Also watch Horace and Pete..well if you want to deal with crippling depression afterwards. That show fucked me up for a while.

Ah damn it, youre right, i almost forgot about it. Thanks a lot man. That bar was so... intimate.