Votes: 6 11.8%
  • 3 months

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • Over 3 months

Votes: 21 41.2%

• Total voters

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Very happy with the way this site looks, so easy on the eye.

Just one plugin that you could add in to maintain integrety of threads that are image heavy such as funny strange random threads would be Convert Image All to prevent broken image links such as golden frogs.
I am still evaluating storing attachments versus hotlinking everything. Right now I am leaning towards hotlinking everything.

It is 2016 and someone else can store it. Imgur works perfectly and as far as I know don't delete anything unless someone does it themselves.

I did install the s9e pack and it's real simple but people will need to learn to click the button.

Gromok Hergom

Vanishes into a puff of smoke!
I did install the s9e pack and it's real simple but people will need to learn to click the button.

I'm not sure if I follow?

The whole point of s9e is so people do not need to click any buttons at all, just simply paste the url and submit the post, which it then auto becomes an embedded object.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I'm not sure if I follow?

The whole point of s9e is so people do not need to click any buttons at all, just simply paste the url and submit the post, which it then auto becomes an embedded object.
Try it. I seem to need to click the media button and then paste a url in and then it fixes it for me.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
I am mostly a lurker and have been since Furor's rant about the PoT being broken drew me into FOH's forums. The threads move way too fast for me to even keep up with reading, let alone bang out a stupid response.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
What I never understood was the people at the old forum that had a December 2012 registration and had like 20 post and then suddenly you would see them post just recently.

Probably lurkers that only weight in very rarely or post questions. I didn't get many posts on FoH and my Rerolled post count is only high because I had that glimmer of hope for an actually immersive MMORPG like two years ago - we all know how that turned out.

khorum

Murder Apologist
I had a weird little trick for that, and it worked like a champ. I didn't go to those threads. i was able to ignore everyone in GG and the religion thread easy as pie. I hope this new forum gets the same feature.

Now that you mention it, does xenforo block the quoted posts of ppl on your ignore list?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
To be fair, he was also the only one of them who knew about it before hand.

This. I didn't find out until yesterday, when I got home from a trip to the Keys.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user