Skydiving/Extreme Sports

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Sunday Funday Shenanigans. Getting this out of the product review thread I put it in. Enjoy. Just bought a new rig so this was my first weekend using it.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Looks like a blast!

Question for you though, the place I went to out here stated they would not let people go through cloud coverage due to risk. Thought it was understandable as that could be dangerous, wind/weather do some crazy things here in Denver, but doesn't seem like any issue at all where your video is taken?

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
If it is totally overcast, then no you wont be allowed to go. But when there are just some clouds about its fine. This was taken near Austin, Texas.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Got a new suit to add to my armory.... I have more jumpsuits than regular suits now! Now I must consider getting a different helmet or a wingsuit first....

rrr_img_92992.jpg

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm so glad I did this once long ago so that whenever it comes up with friends I can say I've already done it so I don't get dragged into it. Everytime i look back on it all I can think of was the horror I felt standing in front of that door before getting pushed out a second before the countdown ended - good one, instructor! The post parachute glide down was nice and calming but not worth the pants shitting free fall part.