Smartphones

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Pixel 8 Pro magic audio eraser is lolz. Was recently on a yacht trip whilst in Mexico and all the video footage from the day was ruined by wind - the magic eraser rescued all the footage. Night and day difference

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
my lg wing is having an issue now of every 10-15days it will stop charging either usbc or qi until i reboot it, one time it was unresponsive on the main screen (lg has a small second screen, but that didn't help) and i had to ask someone (i was out) how to do a hard reboot

it's annoying and possibly detrimental enough i'll get a new phone, regretably it'll probably be a samsung b/c lg doesn't make phones no more and i already have a galaxy watch and earbuds, i might as well shill for samsung

Sythrak

Vyemm Raider
I have a samsung galaxy 23+ very happy with it. Went from an iphone 8 lol. Just the buds are retarded because you can only have 1 pair active at once.

Siliconemelons

Got the clicks keyboard case for iPhone today… seems nice but it will take me some time to adjust back to a keyboard

IMG_1018.jpegIMG_1017.jpeg

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Got my wife the S24 ultra since shes on the fucking thing like all day long for our anniversary. Nice fucking phone! Went from an S10 to this thing which is a nice upgrade. Got the 512gig version from verizon for $1400. Both my kids were drooling saying they wanted to buy it from her, lol when they saw it.
I still have and older iphone 12, but I dont fuck with the phone too much other than some texting and obv phone calls. This thing came from the trash when my kid was working for the local county recycling a few summers ago. He came home with like 5 phones and one of them was this iphone 12 which had a cracked screen and a cracked camera lens. Like $65 dollars later I had a new screen installed by my other kid and he also replaced the camera glass.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user