Smartphones

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
If my moto power had a bit more juice and wasn't doing strange shit it would be amazing

Has been for several years

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
The battery is getting pretty bad on my pixel 3. I pretty much have to charge it during the day sometime or it's dead by 6 PM or so. With fast charging it isn't that bad though. Other than that it's still going strong.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
The battery is getting pretty bad on my pixel 3. I pretty much have to charge it during the day sometime or it's dead by 6 PM or so. With fast charging it isn't that bad though. Other than that it's still going strong.

Pixel 3 battery was mediocre when it was brand new.

• 1Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Bought a mid range unlocked Samsung A51 for $270, last month. By the packaging and charger, it came right out of the Libyan grey market. Wanted a high quality screen and camera. Seems really nice so far.
correction, nigerian grey market

360ab9789f720b9d47fd1dd9f32c9aeb.png

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
imo get a new phone

from this guide it looks like you have a really good chance of destroying your screen if you open up the phone and replace the battery

new battery is 20bucks, new screen is 130, by the time youre done you can buy that samsung a51 nigerian phone

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
imo get a new phone

from this guide it looks like you have a really good chance of destroying your screen if you open up the phone and replace the battery

new battery is 20bucks, new screen is 130, by the time youre done you can buy that samsung a51 nigerian phone

That's pretty similar to the OG PIxel XL I had replaced the battery on. I ended up destroying the screen in the process and replacing it with a 3A. Thankfully it wasn't a complete waste as my nephew paid for a new screen and I shipped it out to him.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
That's pretty similar to the OG PIxel XL I had replaced the battery on. I ended up destroying the screen in the process and replacing it with a 3A. Thankfully it wasn't a complete waste as my nephew paid for a new screen and I shipped it out to him.
also i googled pixel3 specs, wth 5.5in screen? it's 2021, time to bust out to 6.2in screens!

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
also i googled pixel3 specs, wth 5.5in screen? it's 2021, time to bust out to 6.2in screens!

I actually got a Pixel 5 instead of a 4a 5G this time because it's smaller. The 3a XL I had was just a little too big, though part of that was because of the bezels.

• 1Dislike

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I forgot my phone today for the first time in I don't know how many years. It's made me realize how much I use my phone at work these days, both for work and for passing the time when doing nothing. I've always felt like I don't use it much, and I probably don't compared to most people. But just browsing the forums, scrolling tiktok, and texting for work or personal is a lot of time in the day when I'm pulling a 12hr shift.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I hear you. I feel like going through even half a day without it is almost unthinkable. A few months ago I was leaving town for the 50 mile drive home and my battery was at 1% and my car charger wasn't working and I had the serious thought that maybe it's too dangerous to drive home without my phone even though the weather was fine. Of course until 15-20 years ago everyone was driving that road and many that were much worse than that with no way to communicate but now it feels like risky behavior.

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
Where can I find a nice Samsung S20 Ultra case that is made in America? Well, I'll take Vietnam, Japan, Korea, even Mexico, but I do not want to purchase a case made in China.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>

Pretty sure the phone cases are mexico and all the ipad and bigger stuff is china

• 1Like

Arative

Vyemm Raider
My pixel 3 just died. Was working in one room and then went to another room and just powered back on. Decided to order a pixel 5

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Quite annoyed with my android 11 update on the s10. Messenger bubbles stopped working, phone will randomly lock while I'm using it. My alarm screen no longer pops up on top when it goes off.