Soccer 2012-2013 3.0

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Thread is old and busted, see thenew hotness over hurr.

================================================== ==============

Here we go again. Pool won today in a must win game - looked decent doing it as well.

Arsenal still stink but look to sign 53 year old Thierry Henry on loan this month. Why the fuck am I not surprised. Good news is, Ramsey is still starting. What a relief.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
I missed the Spurs game because of the shitstorm that happened today.

Might as well I did. Not that interested in the Europa league anyway

Fazana_sl

shitlord
OP needs more Nottingham Forest content tbh.

Currently languishing in 10th place on 29 points, 7 clubs are on 28/29 so it's hella tight in the middle of the pack. Lost the last two games including a pretty torrid display (or is it a torres display now?) against Hull at the weekend. Still, the club is in new owners hands with petrodollars or whatever behind them and they had faith to try a relatively young manager instead of going for an old past-it name. Wouldn't have minded Redknapp though
tongue.png

tongue.png

tongue.png

awfal

Silver Knight of the Realm
Henry's just milking Wenger for every cent he can get from the old man.

groks

Lord Nagafen Raider
crossing fingers for borussia dortmund. i've been a fan of them for decades.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
They are which is why they need to sell Reus, Gotze and Lewandowski to LFC ASAP
smile.png

smile.png

smile.png

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
They are definitely a fun team to watch. I remember two seasons ago all the talk was of Gotze - now they have several other guys who could slot into most of the teams in Europe. Guess Kagawa wasn't that big a loss.

Decado

Golden Knight of the Realm
Celtic made it through to last 16
smile.png
despite being utter fucking pish but at least we'll get a few ??? for our total annihilation in the next round

smile.png

smile.png

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Gotze is still probably the most talented one though Reus is a close 2nd. Both can play on the wings or behind the striker with Reus actually able to play as a striker as well. If you believe the FM2013 rankings then their u21 team is even more stacked with some of them playing in that last CL game vs. ManC.

awfal

Reus has that arrogant, killer-instinct attitude that Ronaldo has as well; good thing to have for a goal scorer.

Lotta propaganda coming from the Arsenal side about "being a different team" and "turnings things around" today vs WBA. That should equate to a 1-1 draw, amite?

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Arsenal looked significantly better in attack today than they have for about 6 weeks now. Wilshere in particular was excellent. Cazorla - stay on your fucking feet son... aside from that horrific dive, he was very good as well. No Aaron Ramsey - but the team looked really fluid going forward. Coincidence? That mother fucker is the best defensive midfielder other teams have ever had. Poldi blew a great chance to make it 3 as well, but I'll cut him some slack.

All in all, still a long way to go - but I had almost forgotten how gratifying it is to win.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
If it was Suarez that did that the internet would be ablaze, instead it's just another player diving and looking stupid :rollseyes:

awfal

No Aaron Ramsey - but the team looked really fluid going forward. Coincidence? That mother fucker is the best defensive midfielder other teams have ever had. Poldi blew a great chance to make it 3 as well, but I'll cut him some slack..
No Ramsey = win!

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Good win for the real Mighty Reds today, Burnley were put to the sword bouncing Forest up to just a point off the playoff places.

Manchester derby tomorrow, talk about a game where you can't decide who you want to lose the most!

Gromit

Golden Knight of the Realm
Shame they've given up that lead now. Making for an exciting end at least.