Some of you guys are alright.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Lady I know going to France to visit family. People have replaced "have a great time" and "that's so exciting" with "stay safe"

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

kudos

<Banned>
Just walk around muttering "Allah Ackbar" and "As-salamu Alaykum" and you'll be fine. Grow a beard too just to make sure they know you aren't in the process of an actual attack.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vinen

God is dead
Lady I know going to France to visit family. People have replaced "have a great time" and "that's so exciting" with "stay safe"

Off to France next week. The amount of people with this type of reaction is depressing.
The media (Both Liberal and Conservative) has fucked this world. Thanks click-bait news.

People who think Western Europe are unsafe need to stay within their walled communities in the deep south. (AKA anywhere below Rhode Island)

Last edited:

kudos

<Banned>
Off to France next week. The amount of people with this type of reaction is depressing.
The media (Both Liberal and Conservative) has fucked this world. Thanks click-bait news.

People who think Western Europe are unsafe need to stay within their walled communities in the deep south. (AKA anywhere below Rhode Island)
What does the deep south have to do with any of that?

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

kudos

<Banned>
Trump voters tend to think this way.

Deep south == ignorance on average in my book.
That's just fucking stupid. Do you realize Silicon Valley 2.0 is in Texas? Some of the highest networth people are in the south. You show ignorance thinking the south is some bumblefuck rednecks. I am trying to get back up north because I like the atmosphere better and all that but the south isn't some wasteland of rednecks and poverty.

If I had to guess you never actually watched an entire Trump speech. Everything you know about Trump is from small media clips and clickbait articles. Watch the entirety of a few of his speeches and then tell me you feel exactly the same way.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Vinen

God is dead
That's just fucking stupid. Do you realize Silicon Valley 2.0 is in Texas? Some of the highest networth people are in the south. You show ignorance thinking the south is some bumblefuck rednecks. I am trying to get back up north because I like the atmosphere better and all that but the south isn't some wasteland of rednecks and poverty.

If I had to guess you never actually watched an entire Trump speech. Everything you know about Trump is from small media clips and clickbait articles. Watch the entirety of a few of his speeches and then tell me you feel exactly the same way.

Austin = SV part 2? LOL
Say hi to Boston and Seattle first bro.

Austin won't be a SV until there are world class schools located there.

Last edited:

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

Wife and i just completed our "Journey to the North" 2 years ago, moved to VA for jobs after college and slowly climbing our way back to NY. It a lot less racist the more north you go.

I still remember the most dreaded day for me Dec 7th. why? thats when Pearl Harbor happened, all of a sudden
redneck - "Hey Lanx, are you JAPANESE???!!!"
"NO BITCH!, My great grand father fought those Nip ass Jap bastards in 1939 during the Rape of Nanking, go Yahoo that shit motherfucker!!!"

rednecks, ugh, give you whiteys a bad name.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Don't lump me in with the Virginians, we're slightly west of them and totally different except in any regard that a layman would notice.

Vinen

God is dead
Don't lump me in with the Virginians, we're slightly west of them and totally different except in any regard that a layman would notice.

You just have sister-wives or something right?

Wife and i just completed our "Journey to the North" 2 years ago, moved to VA for jobs after college and slowly climbing our way back to NY. It a lot less racist the more north you go.

I still remember the most dreaded day for me Dec 7th. why? thats when Pearl Harbor happened, all of a sudden
redneck - "Hey Lanx, are you JAPANESE???!!!"
"NO BITCH!, My great grand father fought those Nip ass Jap bastards in 1939 during the Rape of Nanking, go Yahoo that shit motherfucker!!!"

rednecks, ugh, give you whiteys a bad name.

My wife still complains about the shit she heard while in Alabama. So much ignorance of everything outside of their tiny little world.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Virginia and North Carolina are national leaders in whites marrying American Inventors.

Keep bragging about retreating to the great white north though, liberals.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
I'm hoping you don't actually think there is a group of white people with anger toward asians, you would be really separated from reality at that point

Also Japanese > Chinese suck it

• 2Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Virginia and North Carolina are national leaders in whites marrying Obama-sons.

Keep bragging about retreating to the great white north though, liberals.

So you're saying white guilt is even stronger in the South? They do have a lot of makin' up to do...

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I'm hoping you don't actually think there is a group of white people with anger toward asians, you would be really separated from reality at that point

Also Japanese > Chinese suck it
"think"? are you a re-retard? who says I'm thinking this shit, I've experienced it, fuck you and your ignorant white ass