Sort of my whine-blog..

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yesterday

Okay, about 3 ½ years ago, I met this girl online (I was single then). Let's call her Doris. Her nickname online was Mermaid, roughly translated from Slovenian, even though she didn't live near the coast. We've chatted for a bit and she said she doesn't feel comfortable with giving me her contact. Fine.
Fast forwards 6 months (3 years ago, I'm still single), we again meet in the same chatroom and we chat, for hours and hours and we transfer the chat from that chatroom to Skype. I find out she has a boyfriend and so on, but gradually as we talk, I find out she likes to have sex but doesn't mind cheating on her boyfriend. Personally, I'm affronted that she'd cheat on her boyfriend but as it later turned out, he was doing the same. Only difference was, he was in love with the other girl, while she was only trying to find the one guy that would take her to the end – give her an orgasm. Yes, this 21 year woman (still 3 years ago), has never had an orgasm. She later ditched him.
We stayed in contact even though we never quite took it to another level (where I'd entice her to want to fuck with me). She was working in some phramaceutical company in charge of all the glass utensils (a glorified dishwasher), but was studying to be a nurse. Her biggest desire is to be able to go into being a midwife or however the name of people who deliver babies is. About 2 years ago I met my current girlfriend and we hooked up and »Doris« connected quite well with her, they even chatted online sometimes, even though my girlfriend shows clear signs of instant gratification generation and Doris doesn't.

Another fast forward to Tuesday, the day before yesterday. Doris gets a response from sending out job applications. One is from our University Clinical Center for a staff position in the head trauma section and another from a company that specializes in patient transporation between destinations, but handles non-urgent cases only. I.e. your grandmother needs to get checked out, they call the doctor and the medical service subsidises this company to do the job. Simple. The position is accompanying nurse on these rides.
She lives in quite a remote area about 200km away from the capitol and both positions are in the capitol. She finishes the phone call at 16:45. At 17:02, I get a message on facebook that she'll be in Ljubljana on Wednesday and Friday and if she can't get a place to stay, if she could crash with me. I said sure, thinking me & my girlfriend were her last pick, a sort of safety net. Turns out, we were the first, the safety net was going to sleep in a youth hostel.

For someone I've only seen pictures of on Facebook and skype, including some covered boobshots, I had an impression she isn't this tiny slip of a girl that turned out in the city yesterday. She went to the first interview, finished it quite well and is probably expecting employment offer when they call her on Friday. She and another friend of mine came to a bar close to my workplace and we went for a drink, then I took her »home«.
»Home«, because for the past two months, my gf and myself have been living at her place about 25km out of Ljubljana. Not at my apartment that Doris saw pictures of. I told her that the day before, warned her that it's like a total mess and she'll have to be careful she doesn't trip over something because the place is a mess. She didn't mind, said she visited a friend who is 40 and single (a guy) and said nothing could be as bad as that.
Drive home was uneventful, we caught up a bit on things since due to my arduous work, we don't get to chat as often as we did. I drive home, pick up my girlfriend and we go to a bar together. It's 17:30. The person who has the bar leased and was at the time working, is my gf's childhood friend. Sister of her best friend in their home town. Cute, sexy, I'd fuck her if i had the chance, has a boyfriend and they're fixing up a place together. Anyhow, we get there and there's about 6 people sitting outside, smoking and drinking beer. My gf smokes, so does Doris. We sit down outside knowing full well it'll be kinda sketchy since it was about 3degrees celcius outside atm. But the smokers soldier on. I just put on some more clothes and ordered some hot tea with honey. I don't drink alcohol. Doris connects with people there like instantly. She's a girl from a distant part of Slovenia which uses an entirely different dialect, bordering on Croatian and Hungarian, and the place we were in, uses one as well. There's this and that, smoking, drinking coffe that they both ordered and chatting away. Doris pulls out a big mac menu that we got on the way down and eats the burger.
Then, being cold, to warm up a bit my gf and Doris order a drink. Borovnicke is Slovenian expression and you're ussually served 0.3 dcl of it in a glass. Borovnicke is basically blueberries mixed with sugar, vanilla sugar, red wine and spirits. The barkeep, owner, later brings out a whole round of those for everyone in the bar as a toast for her last birthday, which was 2 weeks ago. Some of those guys who were earlier drinking beer, I'd call them »old farts / local drunks«, people between 50 and 60 years of age who spend most of their salary or pension in bars drinking. 1 portion of Borovnicke is 1,4€. Tossing aside a small saga how all of those men hit on Doris rather directly, noticed by one of the other locals he calls it »second puberty«. I correct him with »third puberty« and he agrees.
16 rounds of those later (9-10 per round, number of people minus me), the only remaining people in the bar are myself, my gf, Doris, the owner and some old guy who quite inappropriatly tries to grope both the barkeep and Doris. Neither allow it, Doris also saying she has a boyfriend, but him being drunk as he is, he keeps going and the only thing stopping him is my large girlfriend making a wall in between.
Another 3 rounds go by and Doris goes to the bathroom, isn't out for like 10 minutes and after a polite inquiry (I diplomatically sent my gf) i find out she practically heaved/blew chunks out into the toilet. What a waste. Before, while pouring the drinks they were arguing that someone spilled some of the drink and nobody lapped it up, now she threw the entire evening proceed into the toilet. She gathers her things and wants to go sleep in the car. I put her in the back, turn on the ignition and heat up the car a bit (it was below zero at that point). She's out in a snap.
I go back into the bar and my gf asks me to stay at the bar with the owner and the older guy since her friend (the owner) said it in no louds words »don't leave me alone with this guy«, rape culture and all that. So I stay and we're there till closing time. The older guy leaves, his home like 20 steps away from the bar, the owner is drunk. She closes up, does the end tally and all, locks up the place and refuses for us to take her home. She insists on driving.

First dillema of the evening.
Some people might go »Why first? First should be when the old guy is groping her, do you step in or not«. Naw. She wasn't plastered to the floor. She refused him touching her private parts/boobs. Back to my dillema. The owner is my gf's best friend's sister. The two of them are basically on best friend basis and she wants to drive home alone while drunk. Personally, I'm openly conflicted to allowing that because reasons. Cops stop her and she loses her licence and can close up shop, can't serve alcohol etc. Or she crashes her new 8k€ car she bought 2 months prior into someplace. She still loses her licence but maybe gets seriously injured in the process. Two unthinkable options but she insists she's driving home. Actually, not home. She was going to drive to her boyfriends house, who didn't know she was getting drunk all evening. She's 29, her own boss and won't allow anyone to boss her around so she sits in the car. I give up, get my gf in the car and turn it on, turn up the heating. Doris is still asleep in the back. I exit, noticing she's not using a seatbelt and promptly wake her up and strap her in. She really is rather tiny. I mean, compared to me. Before pulling out of the driveway of the bar, I stop in front of the owners bar so her headlights are facing my window. I pull down the window and wait, she's reading something on her phone. Takes 5 minutes before she notices me tapping my fingers on the window. I tell her she had better come home safely or there'll be hell to pay. I drive off towards home.

2/3 of the way home, Doris wakes up and asks if I can open the window. I do about 10cm, thinking she just needs some air. She asks if I can open it more and next thing I hear, she's heaving her guts out (again) out the window while I'm driving. I stop by the side of the road at the first possible moment and turn on the thingies, get some moist napkins from the back and give them for her to wipe herself. I asses the damage. There's some puke bits on the window sill and few fragments on the inside but she cleans them quite thoroughly herself, the outside is a mess. There's a puke trail from the bend to where we stopped. I wipe it all as best as I can from my car and take all the dirty napkins into a nearby garbage can. I drive home uneventfully, a minute. I get them both out of the car, my gf helps her into the bedroom and Doris sees my gf's bed, wants to plop down, but gf stops her and leads her 5 steps to my bed and seeing that, she takes off her topcoat and just falls into bed like a tree. Timber. Finds a blanket and is asleep instantenously. I go back to the car, empty it out of groceries, take a LED lamp and check out the car. Cleaned some leftover puke from the inside and outside, then I park and go inside. I make a fire in the furnace (our heating and warm watter are furnace heated) and put my gf to bed. I check up on Doris and..

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
Second dilemma of the evening.
Seeing her there sleeping, a part of me wants to cuddle up with her - spoon position and wrap my arms around her, tell her that she's safe and nothing bad is going to happen to her under my care. My gf actually encouraged that earlier in the evening, she totally agrees.
But I'm conflicted. While one part of me wants to do what I just said, another part of me just wants to tear her clothes off and descend into pure raping madness and fuck her brains out. I'm the one she trusted with all her indecensies and how her current boyfriend has her only for sex and all that, friendzoned all the way. Except that if it wasn't for my girlfriend and my adamant »no cheating without wife approval« she'd probably hook up with me in a second. Her words, not mine.
Saner heads prevail, I chicken out of the earlier two options, thinking I'll leave her alone and she'll wake up next morning feeling stupid that she got drunk and puked in my car on our »first time« of seeing eachother for the first time ever.
I fill up the furnace with new wood, divert some water heating to water for shower, go outside for some more wood and go upstairs. Log onto EVE, N8XA-L station has been secured, fuck AoF, turn on Teamspeak, everything is fine. Turn it off, I prepare my bed in the upstairs bedroom, make 3 trips downstairs to get my cpap machine and fill it up with distilled water and set it up besides the bed. I decide to make a sandwich. I make one for my gf and take it down to her, sit on the side of the bed and we talk. She wants me to sleep besides Doris so she has a WTF moment waking up tomorrow next to me, naked, but I say it's against my nature and tell her I'll sleep upstairs. Gf is a light sleeper, so if Doris wakes up, it'll be her problem. They can dish it out, lesbian style for all I care. I wash up and go to bed.

Today.

I wake up at 7:30, snooze the telephone alarm clock till 7:38 and then I get up. I take a dump, wash up, go dowstairs. Wake up girlfriend, then I check on Doris. She's lying on her back smiling at me, still in her yesterdays clothes. Says she feels stupid for getting drunk, slept well but bad, loves the bed. Wants to get out of her dirty clothes and asks when do we leave. We discuss it, we tell her she can shower before we go, so she goes shower. I dress up, have trouble finding a clean pair of socks, girlfriend makes some breakfast and we sit down and eat when Doris comes from the shower, smelling fresh and in clean clothes. Her interview is at 10AM, it's now 8AM. I send an SMS to my boss saying I'll be at work 2 hours later, personal stuff. No reply. We go out, they each smoke one, even though she wanted coffee, she's not feeling well enough to drink it. It's now 9AM, we pack up, drive to that same bar we were at yesterday and I drop off my girlfriend there. I go in to check up on the owners morning shift and she says she's got a hangover. I hug and kiss my gf goodbye and drive off with Doris into the morning traffic. While driving we discuss her plans for today. She's got the interview at 10AM, but doesn't know what she'll do till 8PM since that's when her bus back home goes from Ljubljana. I offer her my bed at my apartment and she's totally up for it to sleep half a day away. She says that in her drunken stupor, she sent her boyfriend a text »I love you« and he replied with »Go drunk, you're home.« Put her off 9:45 at the place she has an interview and go to work. I get an SMS at 11 that she's done with the interview, but is at a coffee place and feeling fine. She doesn't feel sleepy and will call me if she wants to get some rest.

In my head I was playing all kinds of scenarios, because that's what I do. I expected Doris to ask me if I'm angry with/at her, frankly said, I'm not.
There's three people I felt angry at in the evening.
1. Myself, for thinking taking her to a bar was a good idea.
2. Owner of the bar, for bringing more and more rounds of drinks (some were on the house, most were paid by the next person I feel angry at) but at the same time begging my gf/me to not leave her alone at the bar
3. The old fart buying drinks and feeling/groping both. The guy is married, has kids, knows full well they both have boyfriends, but keeps on trying to get his hands on the private parts. The rage. I'd get a shovel and splatter his brains out on the fucking wall in the bar. He can take it.

There's two parts, sort of like counties in Slovenia that are known for people who live there to be able to take in large amounts of alcohol (Štajerska and Dolenjska) in one sitting. This is the one the other »drinking county« loses to in a drinking match. So these old guys, drinking from their teens up into fifties, they're resistant to alcohol. Means he wasn't almost coma like, he could go an entire course of that evening and still not be drunk, which means, it wasn't his drunk self. He was fully aware of his actions.
The amount drunk of those borovničke that evening was 3 ½ bottles. 1 liter each bottle.

And my gf said she has never before seen anything like it. Never before has she gotten so drunk at a bar. Private parties yes, but not at a bar.

I'm not really sure why i wanted to pour all that onto paper and copy/paste it into a forum post, but at least I feel better. I feel I've acted honourably like I should have. But at the same time, part of me wonders if I could make the night even better. Cash in on a threesome. Well, maybe next time.

Edit: She just called. She got the job at todays interview and will be crashing at my place on monday/tuesday, unless that Wed interview nails her a job. Either way, she'll come live in Ljubljana, ditching her boyfriend in the process and we'll see eachother more.

• 1Like

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Are you looking for a threesome?

This seems like an awful lot of work, for just been a good friend. If you are asking should you have a fight because the guy groped a girl, that is not your family /GF/Lover/Close friend.

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm not sure. I mean, the idea of a threesome sounds great, at least fmf, sandwiched by two women, but at the same time.. knowing my limits.. I'd avoid it if it came to it. I think being a good friend to her will have more longer lasting benefits than fucking it up with sex.

Well, if she was comatose, then I'd definetly step in to stop the groping.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Man I wish I could convince the women I date to go to their own bed. I need to sprawl.

Also, we already have a thread for this.

• 1Like

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
I didn't know where to put it Khane, so I put it here. A mod can safely move it if necessary.

Anyhow, Gunnar, we sleep in separate beds since I have obstructive sleep apnea and have been snoring totally loud so my girlfriend picked the bedroom while i stayed on the couch 1 and a half rooms away with two doors and computer playing music in between. After I got a CPAP machine to help me sleep, we still sleep in separate beds, since we're in a different apartment divided by just a plastic slide wall (japanese style) since my girlfriend is an extremely light sleeper and is woken by me just walking past her bed. Which means the whirring and purring and airflow from the CPAP would be keeping her from sleep.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
I'm not sure. I mean, the idea of a threesome sounds great, at least fmf, sandwiched by two women, but at the same time.. knowing my limits.. I'd avoid it if it came to it. I think being a good friend to her will have more longer lasting benefits than fucking it up with sex.

Well, if she was comatose, then I'd definetly step in to stop the groping.

What fucking benefit can a dumb bitch give you in life in the friend zone? Detail that one out.

And then I'll ignore it and call you a retard, still. Grats on being the guy who gets to help her move and bring her soup when she's hung over.

I dont know what the fuck I just read

I definitely didn't read any of this blogspot post.

Yup

• 1Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
1/10 would not read again.

At so many points I thought you would bang her but instead you just talked about how a friend slept over at your house.

• 1Like

Jalynfane

Phank 2002
Sounds like poison. If you love your GF, ditch the chatroom buddy asap, she's just subconsciously testing you. No girlfriend is ok if you cuddle with an ex-gf/friend.

• 1Like

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Bros, you've got to learn to skim. Then you can plow through ChumpTales: Eastern Euro edition and be disappointed there was no Bel-Air finish in about 5 mins.

3/10, needs more depraved eastern euro sex acts and way less words. Brevity is the soul of telling disappointing stories.

• 1Like