South Park

iannis

Musty Nester
Cartman is hands down the best!

But Randy, Butters, Garrison, and Chef (before he retarded himself out) compete for #2.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Haha, I think the only time I ever found Chef funny was in his last episode, which was comprised completely of old clips because he was already done/gone. Was hilarious.

The rest, not so much.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I give 0 fucks about MtG, but I'm not going to lie. That announcer dude had me geeked during the fake matches on a satirical cartoon. Hope he's a real announcer getting paaaaaaiiidddd somewhere.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Oh shit I didn't realize it was him. He's pretty awesome. Great in Parks and Rec. RIP in GoTG.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
And then Stan's dad froze his dick and smashed it with a hammer!

Solid episode, not the best of the season but the Randy shit stole the show.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Haha, I think the only time I ever found Chef funny was in his last episode, which was comprised completely of old clips because he was already done/gone. Was hilarious.

The rest, not so much.
Honestly, I laughed most at chef's shenanigans in the Loch Ness monster episode, but really? It's everytime he used the words "whoa whoa children" when facing just one of the kids. For some reason that shit cracked me up.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Honestly, I laughed most at chef's shenanigans in the Loch Ness monster episode, but really? It's everytime he used the words "whoa whoa children" when facing just one of the kids. For some reason that shit cracked me up.
Haha, I'll give you that. It still cracks me up when Cartman says "I'm seriously," or any variation thereof.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I love that episode, but it was Chefs parents that i thought stole the show.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
When chef thought the kids killed miss chokesondick and was going to get the kids out of town was good

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
if we're talking best ever south park gag, I'd have to vote for the kindergarteners sex education.

"OK children, lets go over the sexual positions we learned yesterday ..." makes great clips, but proper condom use is what actually slayed me.

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
I found this episode hilarious. Especially how you knew what was coming with "ok kids, here's the magician" and randy using his extremely offensive shenanigans. COCK MAGIC