Spahtukis

I watched this show when it first came out. At first I didn't enjoy it but it grew on me. Such a good series but when I found out the main character died in RL due to cancer, I never watched the new seasons because one of my greatest pet peeves in film/television is the cast changing. I was bored the other night and decided to take a look at the 2nd season. So far so good. It has enough gossipy/female drama to keep my wife interested while at the same time having political struggle and of course action to satisfy myself. So far it seems to be a prequel of the first season, so I have yet to encounter the "new" Sparticius. I hope I am not disappoint.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
rrr_img_91131.jpg
Over all I think it was a pretty damn good show. One of the best I've seen. There were some lull points in the 3rd season. It felt rushed considering the real history and what is shown on the show. It ties up everything though, but I think Showtime was limiting their budget and putting their foot down saying this is the last season, end it.

The chick on the left is just so damn hot to me.

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
Season 2 on Netflix is actually the prequel. I think it was created to keep the actors busy while they waited to see if the main character would survive the cancer.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I watched this show when it first came out. At first I didn't enjoy it but it grew on me. Such a good series but when I found out the main character died in RL due to cancer, I never watched the new seasons because one of my greatest pet peeves in film/television is the cast changing. I was bored the other night and decided to take a look at the 2nd season. So far so good. It has enough gossipy/female drama to keep my wife interested while at the same time having political struggle and of course action to satisfy myself. So far it seems to be a prequel of the first season, so I have yet to encounter the "new" Sparticius. I hope I am not disappoint.
They replaced the black slave chick too, Navia I think? While the new Spartacus wasn't awful, he was serviceable. The new Navia, however, was a fucking dog and a horrible actress to boot. Worst casting change ever. Still a great show, though. It gets even better when they bring in the young Julius Caesar. The show did have some top notch beauties on it, though. The hottest imo was:

196632-spartacus-jenna-lind-kore.jpg

The shitty Navia is now playing Amanda Waller on Arrow, and I hate her on that, too.

Speaking of Arrow/Flash, between the two shows they've had FOUR former Spartacus actors on them: Ashur, Crixus, Mira, and Navia.

kaxfenix

N00b
The Cast change will take a bit to adjust. Because Andy Whitfield was a bad ass.. That being said by the final season the new guy fill the Spartacus role nicely.

Trollicious_sl

shitlord
he did ok but whitfield really came into the role by the end of season one. the finale for season one is still absolutely retarded awesome. i giggle like a fucking child every time i watch it.

great show. top 20 if not top 10 of all time.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
While I was overseas, I had the ended of the series on my ipod. Well like the last 2 mins and mostly the credits. Just what happens gives me chills/ feel good bro. (this no way spoilers anything.)

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Show about Spartacus? 200bc era Roman slave who lead a perry big slave revolt.

Finished the prequel (season 2), it was great. I watched about the first 20 minutes of season 3 and turned it off. I was tired and it wasn't interesting me. Going to try to pick it up again tonight but I fear the character change is going to be too much for me. Also like someone mentioned above, the black slave chick is a diff actor too. Why? The new one seems so out of place. Meh I will probably just watch season 1 again since it was so good.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Been re-plowing through this series the last week or so. First season starts out super silly campy, then it just ramps up from there. Second season has Ganicus, so it is straight baller. The new dude in S3-4 started being good like halfway through S3, then it was just a great show straight through the finale. The first season though is easily in my top 2-3 "best" seasons of any show ever. Breaking Bad gets top nod for S2, though.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
This is funny. I actually re-watched S1 last week or so and have since re-downloaded the other seasons. The CG of the show looks absolutely fucking stupid these days (go figure film noir didn't hold up) but the storyline is still top notch.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I remember thinking it looked cheesy but after rewatching it the CG was more cringe inducing with it's badness

-edit-

Tits were still Grade A