Spider-Man: No Way Home (2021)

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
It wasn't an isolated incident, half the world disappeared and came back.

I would think there would be a lot of paperwork and new laws to account for it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brad2770

It wasn't an isolated incident, half the world disappeared and came back.

I would think there would be a lot of paperwork and new laws to account for it.

Like a blip drinking age and a non blip drinking age? Do you think the pedophiles have a real argument for 13 year olds that blipped? Give me an idea of these new laws you think they would pass.

• 2Picard
  • 1Worf
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 3 users

spronk

FPS noob
blipped people have to get a booster shot

on the plus side they get a $50 voucher every month for body lotion since they are literally ashy

• 1Worf

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Just watched the original 2 with Tobey and the effects on the first 2 films still look great 20 years later. Cant decide on best viillian even though everyone always picks goblin.

Dafoe definitely made SM1 great

Fadaar

That guy
i thought it was pretty universal that the best villain SM has had in live action was Doc Oc? unless you mean this movie in which case yeah it's Goblin by a mile

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i thought it was pretty universal that the best villain SM has had in live action was Doc Oc? unless you mean this movie in which case yeah it's Goblin by a mile
Most always put Doc Oct #1. Acting what they were given Dafoe just kills iit over everyone else and the first movie was a huge leap when Hollywood had given up on comic movies. I will say going from a terrible young James Franco and then too Dafoe really changes the movie.

Best acting will be Dafoe, I think as a real Villain Mysterio was fantastic, watching the final fight made me close my eye which was kind of the point

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
its Doc Ock. hands down best performance. thats not to say Dafoe is a bad actor, he is a great actor, but he hammed that shit up to 11 and looked a bit silly. Doc Ock was more subtle so he had more depth. both were good in their own ways though. i did also like the dude who played Sandman. he was the best part of Spidey 3.

• 1Like

Sterling

El Presidente
I felt Ock would have been my answer for however long those movies have been out. Rewatching the 2 movies shortly after seeing this movie though I think I've reversed my position and feel that I prefer Dafoe's GG of the 2. Being over the top and a little silly isn't necessarily a negative as a Spidey villain. Mysterio was really well done I thought and is right there too and overall I prefer these MCU Spidey movies to the Raimi ones.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
Hard question. There's been so many good villains, but I also think that Vulture warrants at least some consideration. I don't know about you all, but this is a case where I was actively rooting for the villain.

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I never liked Doc Ock. I'd say Jameson in the movies. But Green Goblin if we limit it to actual villians.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Hard question. There's been so many good villains, but I also think that Vulture warrants at least some consideration. I don't know about you all, but this is a case where I was actively rooting for the villain.
Keaton made you empathize with his character, but i think the Vulture character made several logically bad choices where he is no longer trying to just feed his family, but he's using alien tech to fund his crimes, worse he's selling it to other criminals so they could up the level of crimes in the city. you can also tell he's been corrupted by money to the point where he just doesnt care about any of it. IMO they sort of made Vulture into a Walter White villain, he deluded himself into thinking what he's doing is somehow noble when he is just a crimelord doing crimelord things. at one point what he was doing was understandable, but he crossed the line and is now something completely different.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
out on VOD on itunes, amazon, etc torrents of the 4K UHD and bluray have also leaked

both versions include deleted scenes and stuff, probably up on youtube too but i'm sure Sony is deleting em as fast as they get put up

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I pretty much never buy video on demand stuff so how long does it take before new releases are available as a streaming rental and not just a purchase? I don't really want to buy this movie for 20 bucks but I would rent it for what other HD movies are going for on a place like Amazon. Is it the same time that it's released on Blu-ray?

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Well, not sure where this will end up. The previous 2 Spider-Man movies don't have a home on Disney+ at this point. So I don't know where this will be available for free streaming (with a subscription). That said, physical media goes on sale April 12th.