Sports Entertainment

Chris

Potato del Grande
MJF is far and away the best total package guy they got with in ring ability, promo work and ability to make money. Adam Cole can be the guy too and we will see what happens when they split them I guess but I can’t blame them with keeping the belt on MJF. With his contract coming in a few months, I’m sure they want to schmooze him as much as possible.
Didn't MJF already re-sign? I remember the drama about it last year.

They have too many champion level guys to have these long reigns. It needs to be more competitive with more storylines given all the guys they have.

It's like just having the championship on The Rock and nobody else during Attitude Era. I looked it up and seems like it was three month reigns back them.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I forgot to watch that aew ppv but that spot of hangman “drinking” Stricklands blood was wild lmao

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Didn't MJF already re-sign? I remember the drama about it last year.

They have too many champion level guys to have these long reigns. It needs to be more competitive with more storylines given all the guys they have.

It's like just having the championship on The Rock and nobody else during Attitude Era. I looked it up and seems like it was three month reigns back them.
It was a short term extension, January 2024 is when his current contract is up.

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
Tony Khan was stupid enough to let Jade Cargill go and sign Rhonda Rousey, I can imagine he'll fuck up signing MJF, should have been a done deal long ago.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Been a long time, but i don't remember the Rock having title reigns that long back then? Other than his initial runs as a heel, felt like when he was a face the belt was always on Triple H or Austin since Austin won belt from him at each of their first two WM matches.

• 1Like

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I guess she’s friends with whomever it was she appeared with, if I remember right. I don’t watch RoH anymore though so I don’t even know who that is without looking it up again.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
They are going to give the belt to Ospreay at Wembley. The gave the AEW women's belt to that skank Paige just for the Wembley pop. That's like 10 months or so away though.

I hope they let Swerve take it off MJF. He's been amazing lately. I really hope they don't continue the Page feud so Page can get a win. Sadly, that is likely what is going to happen.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Well I for one can't wait to see how he dumps gasoline all over the place then lights that bridge on fire again. Didn't quite get it all the first time apparently.

• 1Like