Sports Entertainment

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I recognize like 20% of the wrestlers on the Royal Rumble. Lol. Guess it has been awhile since I watched.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
punk acting heelish and doing the pedigree? I bet he turns after this and sells out to get a shot at Rollins. Heel embrace the hate punk could be fun

Needless

Toe Sucker
punk acting heelish and doing the pedigree? I bet he turns after this and sells out to get a shot at Rollins. Heel embrace the hate punk could be fun

yeah i assumed if he won hes going right for seth anyway, better to do the roman runback with cody lol

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I feel like they can make the Rollins Lunk match hot already with the behind the scenes shit. That match doesn’t need the rumble win.

Cody getting a 2nd chance to final end the bloodline needs the rumble to make it happen without feeling forced I guess

• 1Like

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Also Cody winning makes it easier to slow build to mania when Reigns isn’t around for most weeks.
Now punk can turn heel work to the chamber win it and be on TV weekly with Rollins

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
If this shit really was as simple as refusing to pay 2 million dollars of an agreed upon NDA settlement, I'd argue that's a strong sign of significant cognitive decline.

• 1Truth!

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
a few hours ago I was 100% sure Cody would win at mania, now I'm not so sure.
If HHH somehow pulls it off with reigns winning at mania and surprising everyone on the way to beat hogans records before survivor series (it would be September) this makes him an impressive booker.

• 1Truth!

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
If this shit really was as simple as refusing to pay 2 million dollars of an agreed upon NDA settlement, I'd argue that's a strong sign of significant cognitive decline.

When I said that Vince had a history of cutting deals and then just not paying I wasn't kidding. He did that to one promoter after another back when he first bought out the company from his father and was expanding. He got away with it every time. We could probably fill a stadium with all the people he fucked over. It's completely irrational to not pay to maintain a very embarrassing NDA but he's been a crazy asshole for full decades.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
When I said that Vince had a history of cutting deals and then just not paying I wasn't kidding. He did that to one promoter after another back when he first bought out the company from his father and was expanding. He got away with it every time. We could probably fill a stadium with all the people he fucked over. It's completely irrational to not pay to maintain a very embarrassing NDA but he's been a crazy asshole for full decades.
Yeah but he was always in the power position back then. He's always been an asshole sure but there's nothing crazy about fucking over people who have no leverage over you. If he can't remember the difference between some two-bit regional promoter and someone who has the means to instantly and irrevocably destroy you, that suggests to me that he's not working with his full faculties anymore.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Yeah but he was always in the power position back then. He's always been an asshole sure but there's nothing crazy about fucking over people who have no leverage over you. If he can't remember the difference between some two-bit regional promoter and someone who has the means to instantly and irrevocably destroy you, that suggests to me that he's not working with his full faculties anymore.

i think he assumed that she would be more terrified of ruining her own reputation than trying to get the other 2 million. i read some shit yesterday that he was threatening her with exposure?

vince, its 2 million dollars. thats a 6 figure salary for 20 years. if i was a chick, i'd do the whole MeToo angle for the other 2M and i wouldnt care if people found out you took a dump on my head.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
***MAJOR REASON SHANE McMAHON ACTUALLY LEFT WWE IN THE MID-2000s REVEALED***
Now that #VinceMcMahon has officially resigned from his executive role at the #TKOGroup, for the first time in over 50 years, there isn't a McMahon involved with the #WWE. This should be big enough, but more news has come out.

Since Vince is gone and WWE was previously sold off, people are speaking out as they feel safe to do so. One report involved the real reason #ShaneMcMahon left the WWE in the mid-2000s, to the shock of many at the time.
--------------------------
WHY SHANE REALLY LEFT:
Initially, everyone assumed the WWE would be given to Shane to run whenever Vince stepped away. However, Vince wanted his son to be just like him whereas Shane never wanted this. In fact, he actively tried to avoid being like his father.

This eventually came to a head when Shane figured out what his father was involved in over at Titan Tower. While everyone was pretty much aware that Vince had mistresses and cheated on his wife, #LindaMcMahon, regularly, no one knew the extent.

According to reports, Shane was trying to stop some of the actions taking place. He even stuck around far longer than he wanted to help stop Vince's terrible behavior. He was involved in many attempts to do so, but Vince's power was too much.

Vince felt that Shane would come along eventually, and often tried to get him to engage in similar debaucherous actions. He'd even turn his father's attempts to do so in front of major executives in WWE at the time.

After refereeing the first Royal Rumble event in 1998 Shane McMahon was told by Pat Patterson to head directly to his fathers hotel suite. McMahon Senior had assembled thirty-one prostitutes to commemorate Shane McMahon "officially entering the family business". This initiation ceremony was also witnessed by #SgtSlaughter and #GeraldBrisco. Shane was told to select a prostitute to urinate on #SgtSlaughter #GeraldBrisco Vince and finally himself. He was then told in no uncertain terms to have sexual intercourse with five prostitutes.

Yet Shane wanted nothing to do with that and eventually did not want anything to do with his father at all. The tension built and Shane left entirely. The two were estranged for quite some time.

For years, many assumed the falling out was over Shane not getting the CEO role that his mother left open when she departed. Now, we know that is not the case.

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 1 users

Needless

Toe Sucker
lmao that fucking loser injured himself again and is out of wrestlemania now
CLASSIC PEPSI CUCK PHILIP AT IT AGAIN

he's the one dude i have no shame laughing at an injury, fuck him

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
lmao that fucking loser injured himself again and is out of wrestlemania now
CLASSIC PEPSI CUCK PHILIP AT IT AGAIN

he's the one dude i have no shame laughing at an injury, fuck him
Out 4-6 months...
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
He's done. He couldn't even come back and do the RR to WM run. Some people's bodies don't hold up like others especially after 40.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I hope this one's a work. I want this to go on longer. There's amusement in him just immediately going on the shelf again but he's capable of so much more.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Are they booking Chicago for Summerslam? Can't wait for his 5th big return.

Part of me thinks that HHH booked the match on purpose so that wrestlers with moves that would work over his injury would be in the ring with him, so they can keep the merch money without having the locker room cancer.