Sports Entertainment

Needless

Toe Sucker
The first 20 minutes of RAW made it look like a work but they could just be trying to downplay it who knows

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
1000010524.png

lower case g

Lord Nagafen Raider
Johnny Ace is saying it didn't happen, but that he is also a victim. LOL. Sounds like he is getting ready to flip on Vince if this goes criminal.

“Mr. Laurinaitis denies the allegations in the misguided complaint and will be vigorously defending these charges in Court, not the media. Like the Plaintiff, Mr. Laurinaitis is a victim in this case, not a predator. The truth will come out.”

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
Listen... so I did win the rumble for the second time, the first time since 1997 and its true, I did point at you after I won the rumble... but I'ma let you fight the rock.
Kthksbye

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Holy shit they just wasted two years building up Cody only to cuck him on TV and flush him down the shitter ahhahahhahahahahhaha

Chris

Potato del Grande
As much as I hate Cody, wouldn't it make sense if Cody took the title at Elimination Chamber then Rock takes The Bloodline at Wrestlemania?

You'd want to do Rock vs Jey Uso after that though, no point having Rock go over.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I'm guessing that Punk's injury is a shoot plus he was scheduled to win the Royal Rumble and face Seth at Wrestlemania.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
People think they audibled when punk hurt is m mid match but no way. The whole ending with “just Dusty’s kid” was way to a scripted.

Cody would win always. But it just doesn’t make sense now. Punk would lose and go heel and face Seth and win, cause Seth is leaving after WM for a few months.

now the question is what was the OG plan for Cody, unless it would be a three way. But seems like now they are gonna move Cody to Seth and the Rock and Roman one on one

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Holy shit they just wasted two years building up Cody only to cuck him on TV and flush him down the shitter ahhahahhahahahahhaha
I read the recap over at prowrestling.net and they nailed it saying "the message they are sending is that Cody vs. Seth is basically for the Little Brother title."

That gave me a good chuckle. That's gotta be a kick in the balls for Cody.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Cody Leaves the WWE to prove he’s a main event guy

travels the world and gets over

promoted the biggest independent show in Us history

starrts his own company

pidgeon holes himself out of the top but knows he’s a top guy

Leaves the company he started to return to the WWE

debuts at Wrestlemania and is treated as a top guy

declares he’s there to win the world title that his dad never got a chance to hold . Declares he will finish his story

goes over their number one star of the last 1 years behind reigns 3 times

Wrestles at hell in a cell with a torn pec and solidifies himself as the next guy, the one to finally beat Reigns

comes back at the royal rumble and wins it

loses to Reigns at WM due to the bloodline getting involved

declared he lost because he didn’t prepare for the bloodline. Says he will only improve from this. The story continues and he will finish it

embarks on a quest to level up to become the guy to beat reigns

has a brutal series with Lesnar that he wins earning Brocks respect and in story taking that next step

begins to make friends with Jay, Sami etc knowing he needs backup to end the Reigns reign

wins the royal rumble for the 2nd time and points at reigns and declares he will challenge him to finish his story

after carrying the company for 2 years and setting up his chase, and a year plus long build, he walks away from reigns to let the rock have his spot

he now will face Seth at WM to “finish his story” by beating a guy he is 3-0 against for a title that didn’t exist when the story started

make it make sense

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Seriously. Hunters boner for a long reign ruined last years wrestlemania, now has ruined Cody and this WM. There is no bounce back from here. They built a story for 2 years just to throw it away cause the rock is finally ready to come back. And because they were too stubborn to do it last year so that they could tout the longest reign ever and build Cody up “Rocky 3 style” just to shit on him at the end.

hhh is not a good booker

Chris

Potato del Grande
Seriously. Hunters boner for a long reign ruined last years wrestlemania, now has ruined Cody and this WM. There is no bounce back from here. They built a story for 2 years just to throw it away cause the rock is finally ready to come back. And because they were too stubborn to do it last year so that they could tout the longest reign ever and build Cody up “Rocky 3 style” just to shit on him at the end.

hhh is not a good booker
News seems to be pointing at this being a political play by The Rock since he's now an executive.

It will make sense if Cody is using The Rock to distract Reigns to pick up the title at Elimination Chamber. If Rock interferes or even just takes out Jimmy/Solo it'll add some purpose to the Wrestlemania match.

They could have Damien Priest cash in the day after during Cody's victory celebration, to make Cody's victory turn to ash and give him a Wrestlemania moment to get it back.

Easy enough to book something decent out of it, but I don't have faith in them doing that.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
News seems to be pointing at this being a political play by The Rock since he's now an executive.

It will make sense if Cody is using The Rock to distract Reigns to pick up the title at Elimination Chamber. If Rock interferes or even just takes out Jimmy/Solo it'll add some purpose to the Wrestlemania match.

They could have Damien Priest cash in the day after during Cody's victory celebration, to make Cody's victory turn to ash and give him a Wrestlemania moment to get it back.

Easy enough to book something decent out of it, but I don't have faith in them doing that.

roman ain’t working EC.

rock ain’t challenging just for the head of the table. He wants to end the record reign and get the title.
No matter what, no matter what booking you have, your Royal Rumble winner is challenging for the B titlle. Or if he somehow has it, he’s facing a nobody on Priest in a non main event.

this match is huge. Rock is a mega draw. It just shits on years of story and fan investment and makes zero sense.

All the build up with Sami, Owen, Cody, La Knight, Orton. AJ. Jey. All of it just useless because rock showed up and took over. All the guys shit on by Reigns and not one of them gets a payoff.

And they could have booked Coy to Seth somehow that makes sense. Seth attacks Cody. Or something with Drew to to pull Cody Raw and get him to defend his title shot - anything that makes sense beyond “I’m stepping aside like a bitch”

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user