Star Trek Novels

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
So I recently (well, probably a few months ago) decided to start reading a bunch of the Star Trek stuff. I was always a pretty big fan of Star Trek and enjoyed TNG, DS9, and Voy.

So far I've read the Stargazer stuff, The Lost Era, Titan (except the last 2), Slings and Arrows, Destingy (an absolutely amazing trilogy and must read for anyone who likes Star Trek at all or has any interest in the Borg), and Cold Equations. I'm reading the first book of Typhon Pack right now.

Any recommendations on what I should read? Is it worth going through say all the TNG books? How many of them are episodes from the TV show?

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
The only TNG book I can remember reading is The Devil's Heart, but that was probably 20 years ago. Hard to really give a fair opinion on it being that long ago, but from the small plot summary (that I would post if not on my phone) I think I enjoyed it.

Also read a couple of TOS books including Probe, which was the continuation of Star Trek IV and explored the origins of the Probe. It was kind of boring.

Only read one DS9 novel and would need to be at home and check my bookcase to see which

Itzena_sl

shitlord
Diane Duane's stuff is usually pretty good (if mostly TOS-era) even if bits of it have been retconned since.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I read all the Typhon Pact stuff. Most of it was just average decent stuff, but there are 2 that revolve around Sisko/DS9 with a little bit of the Enterprise thrown in that are really good and must reads.