Star Wars Battlefront II

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This is still a thing? Let it die people. The worst thing we can do is to take it out of popular discussion and let it lose relevance.

It's a Star Wars game. Just how unpopular and irrelevant do you think this will get if just left by itself?

physical sales... I haven't bought a physical copy of a game in years.
However, if what was posted earlier is true, physical sales are the sales of ignorant grandparents buying "that star wars game" for their grandchildren, the ignorant 99%, and if those sales are down...

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
EA is probably trying to figure out if they can buy them so they can add loot crates to CyberPunk 2077.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The analyst misses the point about why these MTX are so bad and hated but he isn’t wrong that video games are too cheap. Box prices are unusually stagnant and why we are seeing so many MTXes and season passes.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I’ve agreed with this for years.

Entertainment should come in at a price sensitivity value of about $2/hr. The average gamer will easily extract 50 hours of gameplay from SW:BF2.

Charge appropriately and forget this p2w nonsense.
The thing is, they already have raised their prices. Battlefield 4 cost me like 110 dollars for everything.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Dis

Confirmed Male
I feel like we have had this discussion before (vid game prices) way back in the Requiem days.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I’ve agreed with this for years.

Entertainment should come in at a price sensitivity value of about $2/hr. The average gamer will easily extract 50 hours of gameplay from SW:BF2.

Charge appropriately and forget this p2w nonsense.

Just make an epic game and make a killing selling in Masse. Witcher 3 didn’t have this problem. Horizon didn’t have this problem. Cyberpunk won’t have this problem. Last of us, uncharted, tomb raider, anything rockstar touches, Skyrim, etc. none of these games have this problem. Why? They aren’t botched pieces of shit in a box trying to sham their customers with piss poor product and having to kneel down to this level to make money back and their shit, rushed, poorly produced IP annual slingshots.

• 1Barf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Just make an epic game and make a killing selling in Masse. Witcher 3 didn’t have this problem. Horizon didn’t have this problem. Cyberpunk won’t have this problem. Last of us, uncharted, tomb raider, anything rockstar touches, Skyrim, etc. none of these games have this problem. Why? They aren’t botched pieces of shit in a box trying to sham their customers with piss poor product and having to kneel down to this level to make money back and their shit, rushed, poorly produced IP annual slingshots.

It’s quite evident that EA was trying to maximize profit margins through creative pricing with this game. They employed a risky strategy, and it didn’t pay off. This can happen in the business world, especially when you push the envelope with pricing models.

Nothing about this game is poorly produced. That’s simply not an accurate assessment of the situation at hand.

• 1Picard
  • 1SJW
Reactions: 1 users

Xaxius

Lord Nagafen Raider
It’s quite evident that EA was trying to maximize profit margins through creative pricing with this game. They employed a risky strategy, and it didn’t pay off. This can happen in the business world, especially when you push the envelope with pricing models.

Creative pricing? You need to get a job at EA in Marketing, you're exactly the type of person they're looking for.

Most of the other people on planet Earth would call their pricing approach unethical.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users