Star Wars: The Force Awakens (2015)

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
i'm going to spend a good amount of today PM spoilers to people in /r/politics who speak ill of God King Trump.

moontayle

Golden Squire
99 percent on RT. The hype is real.
Official reviews are coming out swinging. One spoiler free review I read says after 1999 he actively tried to find something wrong to avoid falling into the same trap and came up empty.

I have to wait until Sunday. The torture is real.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Official reviews are coming out swinging. One spoiler free review I read says after 1999 he actively tried to find something wrong to avoid falling into the same trap and came up empty.

I have to wait until Sunday. The torture is real.
Call in sick. Go see a morning show. Twice the SW is twice as good. You know this to be true.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Star Wars is sacred. If you post spoilers in other threads like a_skeleton_03 did, regardless of validity, we'll throw you in the clink for 2 weeks.

Same goes for PM'ing people spoilers - I don't think keg would but some might find it humorous.

Some mods don't want to open spoilers, but I am one of the few that doesn't give a shit.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
This review (no spoilers) pretty much sums up what my best expectations were already. So if accurate, I'll be ok with the film.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens Is the Most Fun Ive Had at the Movies in Ages
What i'm taking away from that review is exactly what i'm anticipating and I also believe that is a good sign for the trilogy. I know how I felt with LotR:FotR and several other first installments to major franchises. From what i've read thus far, this is a good sign for this first (7th technically) chapter and it makes me look forward to watching this unfold.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I read a few spoiler free review, and what they all seem to agree on is that the new characters, Finn, Rey and Kylo Ren are all very good and have a interesting story arc to them and you care about them. And that each actor give a solid performance.

That's great because it's one of the worse thing from the prequels are the weak characters and actor performance.

I'm so psyched right now.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I read a few spoiler free review, and what they all seem to agree on is that the new characters, Finn, Rey and Kylo Ren are all very good and have a interesting story arc to them and you care about them. And that each actor give a solid performance.

That's great because it's one of the worse thing from the prequels are the weak characters and actor performance.

I'm so psyched right now.
I don't even want to use the internet because I'm terrified of some big spoiler.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Even if it doesn't live up to the Originals in the sense of grandeur like people seem to be saying. This is going to be awesome. Can't wait.

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
10:45 AM on Friday. Sneaking out of work early to catch it; this is going to be epic. Time for my unwavering faith in JJ to be put to the test!

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I was thinking about this last night. If this movie is as good as I hope, meaning at least as good as Ep 4, I will feel a sense of relief more than anything. An overwhelming sense of relief!

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Maybe the principal was a rebel.
f344ac28fa332eb2fa5fdf793d39cd2b.gif

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Saw it today. I knew being French would eventually pay off for something!
Est-ce que parler du film en fran?ais va le g?cher pour nos amis anglophones? Tu l?as vu en fran?ais ou en anglais avec sous-titre en fran?ais?

OK, I'll stop before someone gets offended.
smile.png

And no, I don't want spoilers in French either.
smile.png

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
I am still trying to digest everything I saw. I enjoyed it, but it feels weird to see a "new" Star Wars movie, because as awful as the prequels were, they were not really covering any new material, it was all fluff leading to an ending we already knew and expected. This is all new ground, and it also feels weird to see a modern SW movie. I saw it dubbed in French but I'm going back over the weekend to see it in english.

All I can say is that even after seeing all the trailers and some TV spots, I still had a few surprises, and the trailers did not spoil the movie too much.