Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
They're better than all the movies since the OT so there's that. Just because you refuse to watch them doesn't mean they don't exist and aren't well known.
i wasnt denying their existence, i just discount them as being its own separate thing.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
They're the only things that survived the EU purge and they've been referenced in the new movies and in Mandalorian you fucking mong.

I like that they debuted that OP force heal on Mandalorian like the week before Rise of Skywalker.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
They're the only things that survived the EU purge and they've been referenced in the new movies and in Mandalorian you fucking mong.
the disney movies dont count as star wars. the mando tv show is fine, its like a spinoff of the OT and they can include whatever because they dont affect the OT or the PT.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
the disney movies dont count as star wars. the mando tv show is fine, its like a spinoff of the OT and they can include whatever because they dont affect the OT or the PT.

I too throw darts at pictures of Star Wars to decide which ones are real or not.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I too throw darts at pictures of Star Wars to decide which ones are real or not.

After Disney bought the IP does it still have all the different tiers of canon? I can't blame anyone for not giving a fuck about anything that isn't a movie (the films are tier one after all).

Flash Fact - R.A. Salvatore wrote the book that Chewbacca dies in.

And it had the approval or George Lucas! Sorta!

• 1Like
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
After Disney bought the IP does it still have all the different tiers of canon? I can't blame anyone for not giving a fuck about anything that isn't a movie (the films are tier one after all).

The tiers vanished when Disney purged the EU. Everything is either canon or "legends".

iannis

Musty Nester
Jesus, that video is over an hour. What the fuck is wrong with you!

She flashes her tits somewhere between 28 and 36. I can't remember exactly.

Her editing is strange. She's got a tiny (I dunno the terms) jump edit? cut edit? every 15-60 seconds or so. That does have the effect of making her product seem faster paced, it's relatively subtle, and that it's not just her sitting on a bed talking with those adorable little babyfat arms and elf ears... but to make that must be aggrivating. It means that she has to run over every time she makes on of those edits. She might type it all out and have 1 mark per page where she stars making baby noises for the editing process.

At least in my fanfic she does.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Fucker

Log Wizard
So they show Forceluke and Forceleia together and Rey looks at them and says she's a Skywalker. This can only mean that she's the child of incest. No wonder why she was hidden away and Luke banished himself in shame.

Bad movie. Baaaaaaad baaaaaaaaad baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad movie.

• 3Like
  • 2Worf

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Maul might tie in with the Kenobi movie, though.

That's what's interesting with these Disney+ rumors. It makes it difficult to discern who the series is being focused on. Maul/Kenobi and then Vader/Doctor Aphra. The source that leaked baby yoda before Mando came out is adamant that something for "Doctor Aphra" was filmed.

1577824093289.png

Only reason I'd throw water on this maybe is because it seems to be a very edgy character for Disney. Droid is a C3PO that does torture. Woman that seems neutral evil at best.

Seems a little too dark for Disney unless they sanitize it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

iannis

Musty Nester
Why in the world would they do a Rose Tico series?

Exactly what fanbase do they think that character serves? lol.

That's probably the only series that will actually get made.

• 5Like