StarCraft 2

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Man if you didn't make it through the zerg campaign, the protoss campaign while kinda neat takes the story into even further levels of ridiculousness. I legit regret I gave those fucks money.
I was noping out half way through Wings of Liberty.
Holy shit

So as cringey and retarded as that guy was...
Once I gathered myself and objected to what happened he would say things like "no no you enjoyed it atira you made me sooooo happy you were so good to me why would you even say this to me, don't you like making me happy?" I could tell he was getting upset so I dropped the issue. I've always struggled with an extreme fear of conflict and this was obviously my own problem that I let get in the way.

He kept voice calling me and requesting the same thing. I told him I was uncomfortable with what he was doing and it needed to stop.
A lot of our conversations happened on snapchat in addition to discord
Do women not realize they can very easily ignore men? I simply dont get how she falls into this when she has all the power in the world to ignore the guy. This guy was waving a million redflags from the other side of the Earth and this woman ignores it all and goes down the rabbit hole with him.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Remember the opening cinematic in SC, where kerrigan gets left behind and [whoever] is getting overwhelmed by zerg while watching the cruisers leave?

Does this song remind anyone else of that scene?

• 1Cringe
Reactions: 1 user

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Remember the opening cinematic in SC, where kerrigan gets left behind and [whoever] is getting overwhelmed by zerg while watching the cruisers leave?

Does this song remind anyone else of that scene?

Fuck if I remember. Im more upset that you bumped this fucking wishful thinking thread of mine. :(

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
lol SC2

I check my BNET friendlist, everyone is playing SC1 still. They fucked up really bad with the APM. People can play SC2 in small doses but they can't run games back to back like they can with SC1. For that reason it's not taken hold as a serious successor. Not to mention the sour aftertaste SC2 leaves you with after just one game.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
SC2 multi is all about the Co-Op Commanders. That is where the fun is.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
lol SC2

I check my BNET friendlist, everyone is playing SC1 still. They fucked up really bad with the APM. People can play SC2 in small doses but they can't run games back to back like they can with SC1. For that reason it's not taken hold as a serious successor. Not to mention the sour aftertaste SC2 leaves you with after just one game.
I enjoyed playing only WoL, but they decided to cram in HotS and the Protoss expac and made it gay.

SC2 was pretty simple. Mass produce voids ==> Win.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I enjoyed playing only WoL, but they decided to cram in HotS and the Protoss expac and made it gay.

SC2 was pretty simple. Mass produce voids ==> Win.

Rays got addressed a few months in. It went on too long at launch though, another reason SC2 went nowhere.