State of the Union

Soriak_sl

shitlord
I figure this deserves its own thread. Plus, I'm having issues with the YouTube live stream ("An error occurred, please try again later"), which is really annoying... same happens with the feed from the white house (also hosted by YouTube).

Sledge

Trakanon Raider
"We've come a long way"

"We have a long way to go"

"blame blame blame"

Make promises to the poor and not so smart population.

There you go, no need to worry about Youtube.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
"We've come a long way"

"We have a long way to go"

"blame blame blame"

Make promises to the poor and not so smart population.

There you go, no need to worry about Youtube.
TheBlaze.com clearly misses your posts, please spend more of your time there.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Only thing I care to hear is if he actually addresses NSA. That is something he can directly change for the better, no bullshit, if he wants. Talking about budget cuts that won't happen or shit that won't effect anything like the minimum wage on a select few people is just blah.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
had me in tears from laughter when he said, "global warming is real!!!" while the country is a ball of ice.

Blakkheim

Karazhan Raider
"Every time he says 'folks,' drink. Every time he says 'fair share,' drink. Every time he says 'extraordinary,' drink. Every time he brags about working tirelessly, drink. When he frets about lack of compromise, drink. If he says, 'Bring me a bill, and I'll sign it,' drink. When he brings up the middle class, the people he's ruining, drink. Every time he says, 'It's the right thing to do,' drink. Every time he cites someone that his policies have helped, drink. If she's in the audience, drink some more. Every time he says, 'I never said it would be easy,' drink. If he says that after mentioning ObamaCare, drink again. If he says ObamaCare's rough start was worth it, drink. And every time he reminds us that running a country is really hard, say, 'Yeah, we can tell,' and drink . Finally, each time you feel like you're being screwed, drink. And if you still buy anything from this gas bag, then you deserve the world's worst hangover, and enjoy it, 'cause you built that."

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
The speaker had clearly been doing some tanning from a bottle. His face was red/orange, his suit blue, his shirt white.

Dammit. He was being patriotic!

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
This GOP response is absolutely appalling. Poorly written, poorly delivered, missing the point, and devoid of anything that will actually have any impact.

#consistency from the GOP

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
really that covers the whole night for all the politicians lurking

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
State of the Union reactions: Facebook edition!

"I'm going to stay with these lies for as long as I can. This is after all history. Watching your country being ruined right in front of your face. Its like watching your house burn and the fireman show up with a gas tanker....."

"Every damn thing he says is bullshit. We suddenly stick to the values of our constitution???? News to me. That jackass and the rest of the liberals wipe their ass with the constitution."

Why u mad tho?

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
I don't understand what the "response" mechanic does but further promote an us vs them mentality. We all lose

Blakkheim

Karazhan Raider
We are fucked

835952923.gif