Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Ninen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just an FYI, figured out that my whole "library categories being deleted over and over" thing is tied to the steam beta. Offline mode and the non-beta client both have the correct categories.

Njals

<Bronze Donator>
Free copy of Mounts and Blades at Gog.com for the next 36 hours. If you haven't played it it is quite a bit of fun and has a decent mod community.

Ninen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
PM me for gift code if you want any of the following:

Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure
Always Sometimes Monsters
Insurgency
GRID 2

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Pass, 4 is better in almost every way.
i heavily played 4, and 5 is nicer so far. Having your island without a garage on every corner is so much better. plus the manager system rocks, and research, and trading is now important and u have to make choices now.

gogusrl

Molten Core Raider
Anyone wants to trade me(as in buy me) a DA:I copy for a Nvidia 150$ code thingie (50$ ingame each for World of Tanks, Path of Exile and Warface). I was planning on pirating it and buying it later (yay romania and 80$ games) but that DRM seems to be kicking ass and there's no crack in sight.

Also I still have some Xsplit 3 months premium broadcasting passes for anyone who wants them.

spronk

FPS noob
the mexican hola trick works for DA:I, you can pick it up for i think like $40 on mexican origin if you want. i'm busy with GTA/Far Cry/Smash so will wait until january by which time it should be cheaper

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Anyone wants to trade me(as in buy me) a DA:I copy for a Nvidia 150$ code thingie (50$ ingame each for World of Tanks, Path of Exile and Warface). I was planning on pirating it and buying it later (yay romania and 80$ games) but that DRM seems to be kicking ass and there's no crack in sight.

Also I still have some Xsplit 3 months premium broadcasting passes for anyone who wants them.
Can I use that entire $150 on PoE? Because i'm a sucker for buying PoE shit.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Orcs Must Die 2 any good? On sale for $6.25 for the game and the dlc. I enjoyed Dungeon Defenders til it got way out of hand with the scaling and whatnot and everyone left except for the people who could spend 17 hours afk'ing in a solo survival to get to the good loot waves.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Orcs Must Die 2 any good? On sale for $6.25 for the game and the dlc. I enjoyed Dungeon Defenders til it got way out of hand with the scaling and whatnot and everyone left except for the people who could spend 17 hours afk'ing in a solo survival to get to the good loot waves.
I would wait until it gets put into a humble bundle again. Its a mix of dynasty warriors and tecmos deception. Not my cup of tea