Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Steam sales almost universally start on Thursdays so the 18th seems more likely, but who knows.

Fury

Silver Knight of the Realm
Steam sales almost universally start on Thursdays so the 18th seems more likely, but who knows.
Doh! No, you got it correct, Dec 18th. My brain froze and was looking at Nov when I wrote that even though I'd read about the "leaked" date.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Apparently Japanese PayPal just leaked that it is the 18th indeed (leaks come from the weirdest places these days)

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Lol i wouldn't tie shit to any sony account now. Even if they promised blowjobs and used panties through the mail

spronk

FPS noob
Doh! No, you got it correct, Dec 18th. My brain froze and was looking at Nov when I wrote that even though I'd read about the "leaked" date.
WINTER iS COMING

9uJqi.jpg

Ninen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Looks like the winter "event" that goes along with the sale is starting.

Steam Community :: Holiday Auction

Turn cards/badges/emoticons/garbage into gems, use gems to bid on games, get disgusted when nutjobs, hackers, and cheats bid ridiculous amounts and outbid you.

On the bright side, if you're looking to sell any of the above, prices should drift upwards as the conversion to gems hoovers into the supply.

Reddit:Steam Auction! : Steam

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Are you surprised slutty looking women are throwing themselves at an unattractive extremely wealthy man? The picture is also pretty old iirc.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
I can't tell if that's oil, sheer leggings, or she has some serious rot going on her left leg.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Is there a list of games and their prices for the upcoming winter sale? Don't those lists sometimes leak, or am I thinking of some other company's seasonal sales?

I'm jonesing for some tower defense action, and I want a 75% Defense Grid 2!

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
The sale prices are set by the individual developers/publishers now so it's pretty impossible to get a list of all the sales for Steam anymore.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
most gamers don't know but gabe is worth an estimated $1.5 billion, making him one of the wealthiest 1000 people on the planet.

back on topic if you have young kids this is a fantastic bundle for them to play, dozens of games for $25
Save 75% on Humongous Entertainment Complete Pack on Steam
I'd be shocked if most peopledon'tknow Gabe is really fucking loaded. He privately owns Valve which has the world's leading digital PC distribution platform and DOTA2/TF2 just out money like there is no tomorrow.